• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Finally Found You~ (MxM)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Finally Found You

All characters are (21)+
Tags: Fantasy, Romance, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Fluff, Mystery
Pairings: MxM

I was thinking our characters could be Switch oriented, rather than strict on the Sub/Dom roles. Please feel free to DM me if you are interested! ^-^ We can talk about having YC be something non-human as well.

I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get extremely confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
-----------------------------------

YC came of age at 18-years-old, at this age is when his people begin to have visions of their mate. Flashes of their faces, snippets of their voice, even memories of their life. YC wasn’t so lucky, all he received were visions of a black fog and sometimes the blurred silhouette of a person.

Before they knew it 10 years passed. They weren’t shunned or looked at abnormally, however they were looked at with pity and concern. Even their younger sibling who was five years younger got the usual visions, voices, and memories of their fated one, when they came of age.

On YC’s 28th birthday, portals opened and monsters flooded the lands. War began and after centuries of no contact, YC’s father called upon the old treaties. Gathering the Leaders of other realms to fight a common enemy- as those realms were being attacked by these seemingly invincible things too. It was calling upon the Council that spurred the Ancient Dragonborn King (MC) to open contact for the first time in eons, revealing that his people have been fighting the Monsters all these long years.

The Council made arrangements to meet face to face on YC’s land. As portals opened and one by one the various Leaders stepped through, the Dragonborn King was one such to step out. Instantaneously, YC was hit with visions, voices in an unfamiliar language, and memories of an endless war. Finally, they knew who their Mate was. All that was left were questions and most importantly speaking to their Mate- who they had begun to believe did not exist, for the first time ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back