• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Finally back

Shinu Tatsume

The Devoid One
Hello Everyone, It's been such a long time since I've been here and I'm ready to get back into it. I have an Idea for a plot that I've waited for some time to look for a collaborator to help me flesh this plot out.

A basic idea for it is A Kitsune by the name of Oktoro (Oak-toro) Isikage (ee-see-kah-gey) is in a board/dorm house with five other members for the University of Gifted Creatures and People or UGCP. The roommate he has is named Shiju(Shee-jew) Nakumarua(Nac-oo-maroo-a). His roomate is a normal human (Supposedly) that is attending the college. The other 4 are a Saytr with the mouth and accent of an Irishman, A petite, adorable wood elf that had given everyone a nickname, A Dark Elf with a secret crush on Oktoro, and the headmistress of the house, a Classy female with a taste for tea and crumpets. Oktoro bursts awake in his dark room, Shiju peering at him as his shirt slides over him. He asks Oktoro if it was a reoccurring dream that Oktoro told him about, which it had. (See The Curiousness of the Darkness Within.) The time was about 5:00 A.M. and he had decided to get ready for the day. When he went to see if the bathroom was open, he was met with a giggle. the wood elf was in the shower, almost finished though. I have more stuff to go on but I want to flesh it out with others. We will be able to decide where we take the story and we can take our time. I only ask for some things that are simple.

1). Just be able to make some form of actual EFFORT. PLEASE. The amount of people that I have tried to go through this and gotten one liners is too many to count. Please, give me at the very least 1 paragraph, it's not that hard. I'm sure that you'll be able to give many more though as there are multiple characters.

2). Be willing to use multiple characters. I don't want to be the one dictating the majority of the story, I want It to be a collaboration. It isn't fun when I'm doing all the work, that's why I'm on here, rather than writing chapters right now. I would be willing to go for you playing 2 characters of the 6 but I would much prefer you using 3 of them, whether it be 2 males, 1 female, 3 females, 1 male 2 females, Any of those. I only left out 3 males because I will be using oktoro, as he is my main character understandably

3). Patience. I do have a life and I won't always be on as everyone does. that is all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back