Finally! A mobile friendly RP forum!

Trunk Monkey

In Gladii Veritas
Hey everyone!

It was a challenge scouring the internet for a mobile friendly RP forum that wasn't all cluttered. Name is Kai, and it's a pleasure to meet you guys. Hope to integrate into your society as smooth as possible.

Note: Apparently, it's not letting me un-bold after trying to be fancy and clicking it for a word. Sorry if this hurts your eyes haha.

Hello Kai and welcome to RPN!

Glad you found a place that accommodated your phone-ness; we're sure glad you're here!

Fret not Kei, bold shall never be as painful on the eyes as all caps. You are speaking with volume, but not screaming in my head. Welcomes :)

You're fine, darling. =) As Ping said, you're making a strong statement and not internet screaming at us.

Anyhow, I'd like to welcome you to RPN. This is actually a really nice site to use on a phone, though I still prefer a laptop or computer over a mobile device if I have the option. You know, phones being small and all.

I will leave my rambling at this. If you ever want to roleplay, feel free to comment on my profile, or message me. I'm always searching and I have a pretty open minded approach to most roleplays. =)

I am new too. It's tablet friendly also, though I am not so good at typing on it yet. I don't think the bold is too troublesome.

It's not too bad, I just have to make sure I touch the bold to un-bold before I want to type regularly again, it's only a true hassle during character sheets.

I'm still listed as a lurker so I've not had a chance to work with character sheets yet, so I am not sure what those will translate to with a tablet. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back