• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Final Fantasy: Worlds Collide

AriaTheWatcher

The One Who's Always Watching You.

A mysterious force, a crack in space and time, and the collision of worlds. All of it happened too quickly to understand what, or who caused it. Evil beings from many different time periods and parallel universes found their way through the rift, causing mayhem and death as the world started to change, new continents and countries appearing out of seemingly nowhere.

Corneria was completely destroyed by the first wave of beings from the rift, and in the second wave everything got much, much worse. Garland, Kefka, Sephiroth, Exdeath, and many more beings of immense power emerged from the rift, seemingly as powerful as ever. They used the ruined castle of Corneria as their base of operations, working under the command of a black shadowy being.

They thrust the world into an age of eternal darkness, and after four hundred years of failed attempts to defeat the forces of evil, causing the death of the light warriors and many other valiant heroes, more rifts emerged across the new world. Heroes from many lands and times were thrown into this unusual world, met with unfamiliar surroundings that resembled their own worlds. They had no idea what had happened to them, nor how they got there, but one thing was for sure. They had to stop the evil forces spreading destruction thought the world before it was too late.​

Rules!

Character Creation Rules:

1: You can use any characters from the final fantasy series 1-XIII-3

2: You can use a hero or a boss from any of said games, but no random encounter monsters.

3: Stick to the cannon personalities for the characters. For certain characters whose personalities aren't really shown very well in game I will allow head cannon personalities (within reason)

4: You can use generalized classes as characters (Examples: Black Mage, White Mage, Summoner, etc.)

5: You can have four characters at the most, one at the least.

Rping rules:

1: Stick to whatever in game spells or abilities that character has please.

2: I have the right to pull random encounters on any rp'er whenever I want, and will do so at times. Rp'ers also have the right to create their own random encounters against final fantasy monsters.

3: I do not want to see anything completely over the top crazy weird...don't, just don't...

4: Don't start arguments in the IC RP, that is what the OOC is for.

5: Respect other RP'ers. I feel that this one really needs to be said.

6: NO GODMODDING!!!!!!

7: Keep swearing minimal to nonexistant.

Now that all of the boring stuff is out of the way HAVE FUN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back