• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fiddauthor (fiddleford x Stanford) role play

Jackieboy

Cat boy
Hey there! My name is Ray and I'm looking for someone to role play 1980s Stanford with 1980s fiddleford. Preferably when they work together on the portal. But before I get unto that I have some rules. Or even the Mystery trio AU, and kind of flip flop on characters

1. 18+ roleplayers, I'm 20, I'd preference someone around my age because I'd like to delve into more mature topics

2. Semi-lit, can write a few paragraphs and respond well with dialogue

3. Please be discord accessible, it's my preferred method of communication and I can make channels that allow for fanart, music, and out of character communication :)

4. I'd like to explore maybe abusive or kind of violent topics, maybe if fiddleford had continued to stay with Stanford even after the portal incident and Bill-possessed-Stanford becomes more violent towards him? But if you have any other ideas that can be discussed. I also wouldn't mind maybe doing this with the Mystery trio, it's just now Stanley has been with them since college. But not as violent or toxic until coming up to the portal incident, if that makes sense?

5. That is to say I don't want topics like non-con (maybe, I'm not too confident saying yes to that), incest (ever, i will never touch this, yucky), etc. I don't want this to be icky I just want it emotionally mature!

Just let me know if it interest you! We can always discuss more on the topic and if you had any other Gravity Falls rp ideas you'd want to explore sometime that'd be fun too! We can always go over what characters we'd be more comfortable playing too!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back