• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom FFXIV 1X1 Partner Search!~

Kluke101

Hi everyone! I've recently been playing FFXIV alot more lately and I'm starting to crave an rp for it!

I'm looking to do a OcxCanon rp and I'm cool with m/f, m/m or f/f!

At this point, I'm currently caught up with the story completely and patiently awaiting Endwalker so I am familiar and up to date with all the events! But I'm also open to playing an AU if that's something you would like to do, just let me know.

Who I would like you to play: Emet-Selch or G’Raha Tia

Who I can play for you: Anyone really, but I do have more experience playing Thancred, Y'shtola, Estinien, Haruchafant, and Lahabrea. Either way, I can play anyone for you, just let me know!

A few rules ❤

I'm semi-literate, so I can type a reply at any length, I just ask that each response be more than 3 sentences.

Please be a little patient with me! I can respond a few times a day if I am able but, I do have a full time job so sometimes I can only respond once a day or maybe not until the next day.

Please be 18+ I just feel more comfortable roleplaying with someone closer to my age!

And that should be it for now! Thank you for your time and hope we can rp together soon!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back