• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Female seeking male for interesting story!

Gracely

Hiya!
I'm new to this, so I'll start off pretty simple. My name is Grace. I've been role-playing for a few years, a little more than three. Still improving every day. Though I'd say I've gotten to a literate to an advanced literate stage, depending on the roleplay. I like art in all forms, mostly poetry and the arts, and I love video games.

Expectations

Next would be what I want in replies, then. I'm not too picky, but some paragraphs are good. 2 to 3. As long as they are descriptive and thorough. Grammar and spelling are big for me, but we all make mistakes.

Pairings

I've heard about pairing preferences, but I haven't really dealt with that before. But I'll say, the pairings depend completely on plots. Speaking of!~

Plots

About plots. Truth is, I more want to see about your creativity. I do have a few that are basically just some of the video games I've played. Including but not limited to:
Saints Row 2, 3, 4
Elder Scrolls(Skyrim and Oblivion)
Mass effects 2, 3, and Andromeda
Last of us
Fable 2, 3
The Witcher(Wild Hunt)

Other than those, I'd love to see some other plots from you. Some of your creativity. My favorite genres include fantasy, medieval, sci-fi, adventure. I'm not too much a fan of the "usual" fantasy. Not to say it isn't great for some, but I don't like the run-of-the-mill werewolves and vampires, angels and demons, princes and princesses. I like things a little more.. complex. If you have some plots that fit that, I'd love to hear them.

POV
I will mostly always do the first-person point of view. I never find it as much of a big deal. If you do 3rd or otherwise and your comfortable with that, we can do separate pov's. I won't be changing what pov I'm comfortable, so, oh well I suppose. Hopefully, that shouldn't be a big problem.

I think I've covered everything. This is short but hey, I'm mostly a go with the flow type of gal. So long as you have read this, it'll all be fine. I also value communication. If you don't like something or otherwise, I'd like to be told of that. I've been all of ghosted in the past and I'd like to minimize that. I know people get busy, but there are ways to deal. Also, schedules. I know people are busy, but I'd at least like something daily or every few days. I am a fan of one on ones, so hit me up in the DMs. Not good experiences with groups. I hope to hear from you soon​

Last edited:
So the act of sex is banned on this site -- Recruitment Rules

I'll DM you about roleplay stuff in a bit but I wanted to post the link in the thread as it goes over a lot of stuff people gloss over when they join.

Hiya!
I'm new to this, so I'll start off pretty simple. My name is Grace. I've been role-playing for a few years, a little more than three. Still improving every day. Though I'd say I've gotten to a literate to an advanced literate stage, depending on the roleplay. I like art in all forms, mostly poetry and the arts, and I love video games.

Expectations

Next would be what I want in replies, then. I'm not too picky, but some paragraphs are good. 2 to 3. As long as they are descriptive and thorough. Grammar and spelling are big for me, but we all make mistakes.

Pairings

I've heard about pairing preferences, but I haven't really dealt with that before. But I'll say, the pairings depend completely on plots. Speaking of!~

Plots

About plots. Truth is, I more want to see about your creativity. I do have a few that are basically just some of the video games I've played. Including but not limited to:
Saints Row 2, 3, 4
Elder Scrolls(Skyrim and Oblivion)
Mass effects 2, 3, and Andromeda
Last of us
Fable 2, 3
The Witcher(Wild Hunt)

Other than those, I'd love to see some other plots from you. Some of your creativity. My favorite genres include fantasy, medieval, sci-fi, adventure. I'm not too much a fan of the "usual" fantasy. Not to say it isn't great for some, but I don't like the run-of-the-mill werewolves and vampires, angels and demons, princes and princesses. I like things a little more.. complex. If you have some plots that fit that, I'd love to hear them.

POV
I will mostly always do the first-person point of view. I never find it as much of a big deal. If you do 3rd or otherwise and your comfortable with that, we can do separate pov's. I won't be changing what pov I'm comfortable, so, oh well I suppose. Hopefully, that shouldn't be a big problem.

I think I've covered everything. This is short but hey, I'm mostly a go with the flow type of gal. So long as you have read this, it'll all be fine. I also value communication. If you don't like something or otherwise, I'd like to be told of that. I've been all of ghosted in the past and I'd like to minimize that. I know people get busy, but there are ways to deal. Also, schedules. I know people are busy, but I'd at least like something daily or every few days. I am a fan of one on ones, so hit me up in the DMs. Not good experiences with groups. I hope to hear from you soon​
I’ll do Witcher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back