• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π…𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πƒπ„π‹πˆπ†π‡π“ - 1x1 SEARCH

Squid

zentrales Nervensystem
blargh.gif

Hello! I'm Vincent and I'm looking for 1x1s. A few notes before we get started with plots:

1. I almost exclusively roleplay MxM couples though I'm willing to try MxF. Most of my OCs are male and my mainly used one is male, so FxF might be difficult but if I get muse for a character, I'm happy to try it out. On that note, a lot of my OCs are trans.

2. I'm fine doing fandom RPs but with OCs. I don't really do canon x canon or canon x oc much.

3. Replies may be sporadic at first. I have issues with muse sometimes. Feel free to poke me and we can talk it out.

4. I like OOC talk! I want to know more about you. I feel like good 1x1s are built on a strong OOC foundation. Talk to me about your day!

5. I will do basically any genre within reason. I don't roleplay abusive relationships.

6. I like plotting on the go. Have an idea for where the story should go next? Throw it my way and we can develop things out.

7. I post match but I prefer longer replies. I'm what the kids would call semi-literate/literate but I don't like those labels.

- plots i enjoy -

hurt/comfort or angst with a happy ending. my muse has lived a terrible life and finds hope and recovery with muse b. platonic or romantic.

fantasy, urban or otherwise. magic spells and fantasy races. i play a lot of dnd so dnd style is fun.

enemies to lovers. two people who hate each other start to notice a lot of similarities. isn't that fun?

sci-fi. i like star trek a lot. that's about it really. want to go on some space adventures?

fallout. i like fallout new vegas a lot! want to have some desert adventures and fight the legion? we can do that.

horror. not really sure how to do horror plots but i'm willing to try it. i love horror movies a lot so some spooky fun can be enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back