• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fcllenstar’s roleplay search | original stories

fcllenstars

rattle the stars
E9E6E683-A58C-4646-BE1A-BE44571EEC16.gif

“Love is like water. We can fall in it, we can drown in it. And we can’t live without it.”

Welcome to this thread!

Despite loving fandom roleplays a lot, I crave a non-fandom roleplay a lot at the moment. There are a lot of things I want to explore and further down in the post, you’ll find a list of plots and interests.​

A LITTLE ABOUT ME | I am 20+ years old and you can call me anything you want. From C to stars, to literally anything. My work takes in a lot of my free time, even though I do home office quite often and might catch a little rest from that. I love to read, especially Fantasy and Science-Fiction. I get lost in a story easily and can binge read a book if I really like it. Star Wars and Harry Potter are my fandom weaknesses, I just love these fandoms with every part of my body.

POSTING LENGTH | My replies can be anywhere from 2 paragraphs to novella length. I am really flexible and will try to imitate my partner’s posting length. But despite accepting any post lengths, I am strictly not interested in one liners and two sentence replies. They don’t give anything to the story and it’s less enjoyable for me.

REPLY SPEED | As previously mentioned, I work full time and therefore, I won’t be the fastest to reply. While I occasionally get out multiple replies a day (also depending on how long the posts are), I cannot promise to do this every day. Normally, you can expect one reply a day, maybe one or two days without anything. I will inform you if I am busy or can’t reply for a longer time. It would be nice if you could inform me too beforehand!

GHOSTING | I don’t like ghosting, but I am not mad if you don't want to continue the roleplay. That is perfectly fine and we can either try to make it more enjoyable or just drop it. But please, inform me before suddenly disappearing and I end up never hearing from you again. If you haven’t informed me about the inactivity beforehand, I will drop the roleplay after two weeks of no reply from you.

TRIGGERS AND LIMITS | I enjoy darker themes, but I don’t exclusively write them. Still, I’d like you to be fine with them, in case the roleplay will go into this direction. I don’t have any specific triggers, but my limits are the same as the ones from most people. Don’t come at me with gross stuff, also not unusual big amounts of blood. (I am fine with normal bleeding and normal blood description.)

PAIRINGS | My preferred pairing is MxF. I am quite open to try both FxF and MxM, but I am not as experienced in these pairings as I am with MxF. I’d definitely give it a try though, so feel free to ask!

ROLES | I play both male and female roles. Female is my preference, but I won’t attack you, if you politely ask to play the female. In some plots, you might not even have to ask and I’ll happily play the male character.

FIRST MESSAGE | If you are interested, you can always shoot me a private message! Please, include what you’d like to do and anything else that might be important. “Wanna rp” doesn’t count as a proper first message and I might not reply to that.

OOC CHAT | I love to become friends with my partners! It lights up the entire mood and makes the roleplaying even more enjoyable. OOC Chat is a big yes from me and I hope it is too for you. Sometimes, I even create mood boards and other creative things for the roleplay. I’d like you to be fine with that too.

♫ ♪ ♫​

SCI- FI PLOTS |

CYBERPUNK | A has been dealing with drugs her whole life. Coming from the lower class part of the city, she had never experienced much else than corruption and violence. While she might be one of the best engineers and hackers in the city, she didn’t expect to be recruited by Marshall’s, the biggest production company in the entire city. As the most powerful man of the three main cities, the founder of the company, sends her out to get a very important package back from the rebels who have been trying to destroy the big companies and higher class people for a while, she finds herself as a spy in the rebels’ ranks. And B doesn’t help as their leader and the way he makes A rethink her decisions.

POST APOCALYPTIC | The whole world has been destroyed by floods, tornados and storms. Many people died of the virus that spread rapidly through the masses of people and now, not many are left on the destroyed planet. As one of the last survivors, A is on her way to the last human city, but encounters B who is mildly infected with the virus. Still, A tries to help him and get him back to health and back to safety.​

FANTASY PLOTS |

Medieval Fantasy | After a fight with a werewolf, A finds herself lost in the woods. Even as a witch, her powers are not strong enough to bring her home and she finds herself knocking on a cabin’s door in a stormy night. B is a witch hunter, living alone in nowhere and only leaves to hunt the sort of people who had killed his former wife. When he sees one of them at his door though, begging for help, he might give them a chance.

Medieval Fantasy | A is hired to protect the princess. After years as a knight and his father being close friends with the king, he is assigned to protect the princess. B, princess of the kingdom and oldest child, is definitely not happy with having a personal bodyguard. Especially, since she feels caged already and prefers to sneak out at night, taking her personality as a cruel assassin.
REALISTIC PLOTS |

SLICE OF LIFE | A studies in Japan, trying to get to know the culture a lot better. While from England, she doesn’t properly understand everything that happens around her, from traditions to food. And when her time there goes into the phase of the last three months, she finds herself crushing on B, who has lived in Japan all his life and tries to help her understand the culture more. And a Long Distance Relationship is not what she looks for.

♫ ♪ ♫
PAIRINGS |

Prince x Princess
Vampire x Human
Prince x commoner
Princess x commoner
King x baker
Assassin x target
King x assassin

ALL GENRES | Fantasy – Science Fiction – Historical – Slice of Life – Medieval

♫ ♪ ♫

Send me a private message if you are interested in roleplaying with me! I am open to hear any ideas you might have.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back