• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Father, Give Me Strength [Looking for a Game Master]

`As of now, the town that I once knew is nothing but a cacophony of monsters and sin. I pray to the lord, if he is still with me, that I may cleanse this town of it’s new nightmarish occupants and save the souls of the people who still live. I hold my cross close to my chest as I look up at the church statue. I could hear the monsters banging at the door. As I began to draw out my pistol, I thought about saving myself from their fate, but no. My duty as a priest is to save the people's souls. My lord gives me strength, can these monsters say the same? I get up and aim the gun at the door. I pull back the hammer and the monsters break through. I whispered a prayer as I started firing at the people I once called friends, but were now creatures of dark forces, twisted and mended into something unrecognizable. As the dust cleared and the bodies lay before me, I cried for them. What force could be so cruel?`

Hello everyone! Devilish Tom and I’m looking for someone willing to be the Game Master of a Lovecraftian/Religious horror roleplay where I play a priest who’s trying to save his town from monsters beyond human understanding. If needed we can use the system from Call of Cthulhu. I hope to hear from you soon.

I am a big fan of Lovecraftian and religious horror so don't be afraid to hold back for stuff like that. I'm looking for a mix of combat and stealth. Special items like crosses to ward off monsters and guns to blast them away.

Password: ||May the Lord Forgive||

Users who are viewing this thread

Back