• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fast and Furious

BloodThunder27

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, I've been trying to get a Fast and Furious Fandom or Street Racing Roleplay up and going, but something always goes wrong; people stop responding, roleplay slowly dies. But if there are enough people, I will create a thread.

RIP Paul Walker

I would definitely join this rp! I love Fast and Furious!

Dude. FaF is LIFEEEEE. I'm in, and if this starts, I'll invite friends. ;3

I am so in. I love FaF. I have never really heard of a street racer Rp, but I am more than willing to join in.

Okay, seeing that many are interested, I shall create a Thread. Keep in mind that I will not be using elements from all the films. I will probably make this next one based off of Tokyo Drift. If you have not seen it, I recommend you watch it before joining the Roleplay.

@Kawashima Thunder Weren't you In my Arsenal roleplay? xD I think I remember youuuuu

Sweet, Toyko drift has to be my favorite! I'm excited for this!

Awe yeah. I'm so pumped that this is starting. Plus I love tokyo drift.

[QUOTE="Jonah Valley]I am down

[/QUOTE]
Then feel free to read the rules and work on a CS

I honestly hope I didn't make the thread for no reason...Where are all the characters? C'mon people...

You do realize school just kicked up again for most people, right?

xD I mean, I've been working on my CS but...I don't want it to be crap because I didn't do my best on it

Yeah, school's back for me too. And everyone kinda had the weekend. I may not be on this coming weekend since I'll be spending time with Family. So I am kinda hoping for some CS's when I get back this coming Sunday. Otherwise, carry on for school and college, or work or whatever the case may be.

undercovernoob said:
Is this gonna be a thing?
Hell if I know. This is what I hate. People say they are interested, but as soon as I create a thread, they bail.

Yeah, I'm still in. Sorry, I have been a little preoccupied with another RP, but that doesn't mean I wont pay attention to this RP.

^^ yeahhhhh.....I'd like to know too, only because I've put off something else because I like this idea so much

@Kawashima Thunder Are we doing this, I can make another character if you need it.

Feel free to make another character. Seeing how no one else is interested, yeah, it can be just us three, at least for a while. We can start tonight around 6:30-7:30 since I'm out with Family right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back