• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings farm-fresh organic ideas here~ ♡

lambie

marketable plushie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, it’s Ewe again! I figured I’d update this thread with all of my current interests/cravings, rather than putting all my eggs into one basket lol.
At the moment I’m searching for one to possibly three rps to ease myself back into things after a couple months of pretty bad writer’s block.
Slots currently available: 3/3

Abt me!

- Always on mobile so pls be patient xp
- Very lazy lit. Prefer shorter (2-6 paragraph) replies on average, depending. I will most often mirror though!
- Replies guaranteed at least once a week or usually more often unless I’m gonna be busy or need a break. I’ll give a heads up if I’ll be longer than usual!
- Ditch friendly, but really super appreciate a heads up first!! I promise there will never be any hard feelings ~
- PM preferred for rp, with discord being a very very close second choice. you can’t convince me to threads lmao xp
- Romance is necessary or I’ll get bored tbh. Mostly interested in m/f pairings, but possibly open to m// or f// as well for your side if we double!

Preferences
- 20+ pls! It’s just a comfort thing I promise
- one paragraph replies are okay sometimes, but please try to match me! Absolutely no one-liners or chat replies, no exceptions.
- Weekly replies at least, any less and i’ll loose interest..
- Please, please, communicate! I’m very understanding!! If you have ideas tell me! If you wanna do something different tell me! If you’re gonna take longer than a week to reply for any reason, or if you just need a break, tell me! I’ll give a two week grace period before I consider an rp dead and move on.

Original pairings & ideas ~
Bold = preferred role. If neither role is highlighted I’ll play either!
♡ = craving

↦ Vampire x ______
- A vampire stumbles upon a newly turned werewolf abandoned by their sire and decides to keep them as a sort of pet. ♡♡♡
- A human with a vampire ‘pet‘ who takes care of the house and such in exchange for blood. ♡♡
- A lonely, heartbroken vampire has spent hundreds of years holed up and secluded in their (now somewhat run-down) estate. That is, until a group of friends decides to explore said estate and they take a liking to one of the humans in particular.. ♡♡♡♡♡
- Every year someone from the village is sacrificed to the vampire who watches over them. Little do they know that said vampire has been searching for a potential mate rather than food. And they may have just found it in this years sacrifice.. ♡♡♡

↦ Werewolves
- Honestly just the same plot as The Lion King 2 but with werewolves lol xp ♡♡♡♡♡
- The youngest child of the pack leaders is coddled and sheltered compared to..well anyone else really. Not allowed to go on hunts, made to spend the majority of their time in their human form. However, they’ve recently taken to sneaking off to try and learn thing for themselves. However, this winds them up in some sort of danger that a rogue wolf ends up saving them from. ♡♡♡♡♡
- Something set in a small community deep in the woods that seems like any other except everyone’s a werewolf. Could be just one large pack of a few different packs living together (mostly) peacefully. ♡♡
- Classic ‘human finds this injured dog thing and brings them home but the next morning they find a human in place of the creature’. Would be super fun to do with like a park ranger or wildlife rehabilitator omg!! ♡♡♡

↦ Animal hybrids
-
Something cute, cozy slice of lifey with a predator x prey hybrid pairing c’: Like a cliche florist x tattoo artist thing or a coffee shop setting, I’m talking sickeningly sweet (for the most part lol). ♡♡
- A human x their recently rescued hybrid pet, who had been feral and living on the street until they gained their trust enough to convince them inside. ♡♡
- Hybrids are expensive pets mostly only afforded by the rich and are often prone to kidnapping. One such spoiled pet is nabbed by another hybrid who‘s job it is to seek out and watch over pets like them for their owner until they decide what to do with them. But, what happens when their kidnapper ends up waning to keep them for themselves instead? ♡♡♡

Fandom

↦ Encanto !!
♡♡♡♡♡♡
Play for me- Bruno
I’ll play- Isabela, Camilo (I mayy be convinced to others..maybe..)

- Modern AU where Bruno’s a ‘psychic’, has those gimmicky neon signs in his window and everything.
- AU where Bruno actually leaves Encanto and goes to live in another nearby village.
- Beauty and the Beast-ish AU (I’ll explain via pm if anyone’s interested, my ideas kinda long lol)

↦ Peter Pan ♡♡♡
-
Hook x aged out lost girl/boy
-
Hook’s heir x Peter’s heir
(doesn’t necessarily have to be the Disney version.. In fact, I’d prefer something a little bit darker tbh)

↦ Luca♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Looking for oc x oc only!
Sea monster x Sea monster?? Sea monster x human?? I’m here for really anything. Can be set either pre or post movie c:

↦ Animal Crossing ♡♡♡♡♡
Play for me- Wilbur, Fang, Raymond, Punchy
I’ll play pretty much anyone, just ask!!

- We can do something cute, cozy, closer to canon or some wild AU, I‘m here for both!!!

Fnaf ♡♡♡♡
Play for me- Monty my beloved
I’ll play- Glamrock Freddy, Roxy, maybe Sun/Moon but it might take some convincing

- Again, can be closer to canon but I loveee AU’s, we can discuss more via pm!

———————————

Please PM me if you have any interest!! I hope to hear from some of you soon!~ If not, good luck on your search and I hope you have a nice day c:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back