• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Fargo FX/Spree RP search]

HunnyBunny

Hello! Nice to meet you all. I recently got really into the fifth season of Fargo FX and rewatched Spree and also Joe Keery is very handsome so I'm feeling like doing an RP based on one of those, with OC x CC! I would love to roleplay with a Gator Tillman or Kurt Kunkle, because what can I say? Pathetic men are cute and I'd love to play around with that. Of course, if you'd like to double up with any characters, I'd love to do that for you! I can be just about anyone you want me to be, and maybe (if this is something you're into), I could roleplay as someone from a completely different fandom if you're not into anyone from Fargo or Spree! Whatever you want to do, hehe. Thanks for reading!

Hello! Nice to meet you all. I recently got really into the fifth season of Fargo FX and rewatched Spree and also Joe Keery is very handsome so I'm feeling like doing an RP based on one of those, with OC x CC! I would love to roleplay with a Gator Tillman or Kurt Kunkle, because what can I say? Pathetic men are cute and I'd love to play around with that. Of course, if you'd like to double up with any characters, I'd love to do that for you! I can be just about anyone you want me to be, and maybe (if this is something you're into), I could roleplay as someone from a completely different fandom if you're not into anyone from Fargo or Spree! Whatever you want to do, hehe. Thanks for reading!
hi! i've actually been searching for these two fandoms and im super interested in roleplaying them with you! im happy to double up as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back