• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy universe or post-apocalyptic universe! [18+]

toastedhard

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! My name is Ven, and I'm currently searching for a completely original fantasy or post-apocalyptic universe for a setting! I love fandoms too, but right now I want to build my own universe with someone else who is interested. I love dark fantasy and dark subjects in general, so if you're into that sort of roleplay, don't hesitate to respond!

I am open to MxF, MxM, and FxF. I will only roleplay with those 18+. I am only semi-active due to college. I can write anywhere from 200 words to 1000+, though I do tend to mirror others. I prefer to only play one major character, though I would absolutely be happy to play multiple with the right setting (e.g. a Discord server). I do like adding in "NPCs" to help expand the world, however. I would love to mix these settings with either romance, adventure, or horror, or any and all of the three! I am absolutely open to discussion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back