• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy RP, Mostly Anything Goes (Must Follow Rules!) (Always Open!)

IoliteMoon

One Time Luck
Hey Everyone! First RP, But I Wanted A Open RP, So Mostly You Can Do Anything Here! Just Follow The Rules!

Rules

1. No Breaking Any General Rules

2. No Gore Or Sexual Acts

3. Hate The Character, Not The RPer

4. No OP Powers

5. No Dodging Everything

6. No Godmodding

7. If You Feel Unfair in the RP, I Can Probably Help Ya

Any Another Questions you Can Ask, Don't be Shy!

Helloo, I'd be intrested as well,this will be my 1st rp in a very long time so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. Also I am in a different timezone (European and In College) and therefore I may be slow to reply or won't for several hours.

KingsPlague said:
Helloo, I'd be intrested as well,this will be my 1st rp in a very long time so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. Also I am in a different timezone (European and In College) and therefore I may be slow to reply or won't for several hours.
Aj100 said:
Hi I am very interested in rpimg with you and would love to join
You guys should move this chat to the OOC section.

AllisonEnoshima said:
Hey Everyone! First RP, But I Wanted A Open RP, So Mostly You Can Do Anything Here! Just Follow The Rules!
Rules

1. No Breaking Any General Rules

2. No Gore Or Sexual Acts

3. Hate The Character, Not The RPer

4. No OP Powers

5. No Dodging Everything

6. No Godmodding

7. If You Feel Unfair in the RP, I Can Probably Help Ya

Any Another Questions you Can Ask, Don't be Shy!
Ok, a couple things for you. First, go check out another rp before you start your won, so you have an idea of what the other tabs are used for. Second, usually rules go in the overview tab. Thirdly, put up a general idea of the plot and world in the overview. Fourth and last of all, put up a CS (character sheet) in with all the things you require about a character in the character sign up section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back