• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy RP (long-term)

Purplecat1202

🐉Hello!🐉

I’m looking for someone to roleplay with me. I’m not replacing anyone I just want to look for more people to RP with. I’m looking for someone that could do a Fantasy/Romance/drama Roleplay​

I do have a plot I mind but if you still want to share your plots then your more then welcome to do so.

If we are going to do any romance in this RP I would prefer if your 18 or older.

Plot

It was glorious sunny day. The birds were chirping, small animals would be running around looking for food. You were just walking down the forest. Feeling the wind blow on your face as you walked. It was a marvelous day for a peaceful walk in the woods. But as you were enjoying your peaceful walk. You stumbled upon two men that were surrounding something. There surrounding a cage who has appeared to have something….no…someone inside. It was girl. But it was just any girl, she was a dragon shapeshifter. She was nervous and scared as she didn’t have any way out. The man where getting ready to take her so they could sell her. Do you go and save her? Or do you just pretend you didn’t see anything and move on with your walk?

———————————————————————

HERE are my RULES 🐉

1. Please be okay with oc (If we are doing a Fandom RP)

2.i only do MxF(me) for romance

3.I only RP romance, action, adventure, fantasy and drama

4. If we are going to have romance in the RP please be 18 or older

5. Please let me know if you want to add or change anything to the RP, I'm always open to new ideas.

6.I only play as my female ocs, I don’t play as canon characters but you can play anything you want (cc or oc)

7.I do have a part time job and my schedule changes every week so some days I could available in the morning and sometimes I can only be available at night.

8.Please be at least semi-lit. I Don’t RP with one liners

9. If you don’t like how the RP is going or I did something wrong please let me know. Communication is really important to me.

If anyone of you are interested don’t hesitate to reach out to me and we can discuss more of the plot if you have any questions​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back