• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Romance 21+

KindaKate

KindaKate
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*Updated 2/19/2024*

Welcome cool kids and cats!
I'm Sheep and I am currently looking for another roleplay partner to write roleplays to save me from a post-reading-fest slump! If you love puns, Pinterest boards and angsty character plotlines - I'm your gal!

**About Me**
🌸 24 - She/Her - PST - LGBTQ+ Gang
📜 Writes 3rd person/past tense. Prefer a single character but open to doubling up!
📜 Creates new characters for *each* roleplay.
🕰️ Writes discord limit minimum posts evenings and weekends, chatting whenever I can!

**Partner Requirements**
🌺 Searching for ladies, femme friends, and nonbinary pals - I am not comfortable roleplaying with men.
🌺 Seeking partners ready for tasteful spice. All characters AND partners must be over 21+.
🌺 Looking for partners to write minimum 4 paragraphs, but preferably Semi-Lit, Lit or Novella lengths. I will match!

🌺 Currently looking for a spin on a plot based in a fantasy realm filled with magic-users. The plot focuses on an adventuring pair consisting of a hidden prince and his partner, bound together by fate, as they travel between kingdoms to carry out the will of a king who wishes them both dead. *Currently looking for someone to play a male character.*

10/10 Loves: broody & angsty men, enemies-to-lovers, arranged marriages, heart-wrenching twists, power struggles, pirates, adventure themes, overarching themes, a diverse cast, and romance
0/10 Auto-Deny: vampires, anime, canon stories or characters, non-humanistic traits (Dragonborn, anthros, pink hair, etc.) , slice-of-life themes
*Honestly, I am here for chill vibes and writing because I really enjoy making stories. After the holidays life got busy and I lost a lot of partners so I am looking to find new friends who can hang!*

If the spark is lit, send me a PM sharing a bit about yourself—name, age, pronouns, and anything else you'd like to share. *P.s. Not replacing anyone - If I am already writing with you I love you lots! Just looking for a new spin!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back