~ Fantasy Roleplay: Academy Of The Arcane Artes ~

Cynder

One Time Luck
Probably one of my most flawed ideas ever, but I still love this one the same.

Academy Of The Arcane Artes is deeply focused on the genre of Fantasy and Supernatural under the idea that students from two different worlds: Lucis, and Earth are chosen to attend this school.

Earth is in modern times with a twist: there is a governmental secret called the "Black Gale" in which is a rift in space between Earth and Lucis that allows them to travel back and forth. Ever since the rift opened, creatures such as Vampires, Lycans, Elves, Fairies, and even humans with elemental abilities fled to Earth.

Lucis is the opposite of Earth thriving on just magic with little technology. It has literally ever mythical race thought up living in it, except pureblood humans are rare.

The idea is sorta "Soul Eater - ish" as students are chosen and attend the school to train to be Gatekeepers for the Black Gale. They build their own teams, etc.

The cool part about this Roleplay is it is deeply flawed. You can be ANY race except like God, and I'm even lenient about that. You don't need to use magic. You can be Warrior class and use a rifle as a weapon.

I'm lenient for the most part.

Who's interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back