• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy/realisticLooking for a partner bunch of ideas+open for suggestions

Mercury's wings

Heyo I am new to this site but not new to role playing at all, I have a bunch of ideas I would like to role play but I am also more than open to listen to other ideas and plots so feel free to tell me about them.

I would be more likely than not be playing a male character just because we'll I never really try playing as a female and I think I would do a horrible job at it.

Ad for romacne in the role plays I am fine with it but with a few conditions.

1.no romance for the sake of romance, I hate forced romance it just feels bad and kinda like a chore to write. I am fine if the characters get closer to each other slowly over the plot etc.

2.only MxF, I don't care if you are physically a male or a female in real life I will  just feel awkward to rp a gay romance...sorry.

I'm terms of whats my limit? well I don't have any really I don't get offended or triggered by anything 

So finally for a few plot ideas I got in mind. I have a basic plot or a few for all the idea I will write I don't want to explain them here in fear some people will think thats the only plot I want to do in that theme I am open to all ideas.

Modern/realstic:

1.street racing

2.gang related

3.army related

4.post apoclyptic

Fantasy:

1.getting sucked into a different world

2.political focus fantasy rp (novels kings etc)

3.post apocalyptic in a fantasy world.

I am open to different ideas as well feel free to message me or writ it here if you are intersted in rping with me 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back