• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy/realisticLooking for a partner bunch of ideas+open for suggestions

Mercury's wings

Heyo I am new to this site but not new to role playing at all, I have a bunch of ideas I would like to role play but I am also more than open to listen to other ideas and plots so feel free to tell me about them.

I would be more likely than not be playing a male character just because we'll I never really try playing as a female and I think I would do a horrible job at it.

Ad for romacne in the role plays I am fine with it but with a few conditions.

1.no romance for the sake of romance, I hate forced romance it just feels bad and kinda like a chore to write. I am fine if the characters get closer to each other slowly over the plot etc.

2.only MxF, I don't care if you are physically a male or a female in real life I will  just feel awkward to rp a gay romance...sorry.

I'm terms of whats my limit? well I don't have any really I don't get offended or triggered by anything if you got a great plot where the character are supporting Hitler in ww2 I would be fine with it as long as the plot will be good and fun to rp (I am jew so dont take it as me being neo nazi XD) 

So finally for a few plot ideas I got in mind. I have a basic plot or a few for all the idea I will write I don't want to explain them here in fear some people will think thats the only plot I want to do in that theme I am open to all ideas.

Modern/realstic:

1.street racing

2.gang related

3.army related

4.post apoclyptic

Fantasy:

1.getting sucked into a different world

2.political focus fantasy rp (novels kings etc)

3.post apocalyptic in a fantasy world.

I am open to different ideas as well feel free to message me or writ it here if you are intersted in rping with me 

@Mercury's wings heya !

I am quite interested in the "getting sucked into another world" plot (It'll be cool if we played two friends that get sucked into some fantasy world and cooperate to find a way to live in that world.) 

Or i also have an idea (talking about Nazis made me remember it)  :

Nazis won the war. Using strange magic called "Fruherwaffe" by the nazis. North America has been oblitarated, leaving only some islands. And most people killed in the camps were resurected as zombies to use in the german army. The "Fruherwaffe" is some kind of mathematical magic using long formulas to produce a spell. As those are really hard to remember. Most spells are activated from preprogrammed weapons called "Fruherzelle". 

Either plots really interest me, so dont feel bad if you reject my idea.  ;)

I'll be waiting. 

@Mercury's wings heya !

I am quite interested in the "getting sucked into another world" plot (It'll be cool if we played two friends that get sucked into some fantasy world and cooperate to find a way to live in that world.) 

Or i also have an idea (talking about Nazis made me remember it)  :

Nazis won the war. Using strange magic called "Fruherwaffe" by the nazis. North America has been oblitarated, leaving only some islands. And most people killed in the camps were resurected as zombies to use in the german army. The "Fruherwaffe" is some kind of mathematical magic using long formulas to produce a spell. As those are really hard to remember. Most spells are activated from preprogrammed weapons called "Fruherzelle". 

Either plots really interest me, so dont feel bad if you reject my idea.  ;)

I'll be waiting. 

Hmm your idea seems really cool and original to be honest then again I really wanna do a fantsy world rp XD maybe hit me up in pm and tell me a bit more about your idea like where and how our characters will come into play etc.

@Mercury's wings 

Nah dont worry, if you want to do a fantasy world, let's do a fantasy world. I too really want to play in one. 

Still, here is how what our characters could be in my idea :

- Waffen SS, fighting resistance. 

- Resistance, fighting SS 

- Bystanders. 

Love the idea of a gang or a military story line!! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back