• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Magical Rp (PM if interested)

WorldOrder

Lurker
Hello Peoples,
I am looking for an rp partner to do a kinda fantasy, mid-evil Europe style, dystopian fantasy novel. I see this as going one of three main ways.

Either plot one: The world has been reverted back to a basic version. Void of technology, but imbued with magic. Each person has randomly been gifted a magical property about them that is randomly assigned. Many people were gifted with mild abilities, but some have been granted a potent ability that caused the great divide. Resorting back to a feudalistic style of life, those with powerful traits became known as those of bloodlines. Based on their powers they were considered to be apart of the same bloodline. Three major bloodlines spouted. Those capable of enhancing their physical attributes, simply known as enhancers under the Kronos bloodline. Those capable of exhibiting force of the area around them known as expellers. The final bloodline, known as the royal bloodline, are known as expressers. They are capable of generating either matter or energy out of thin air, but what they can create is dependent on the expresser. Some can generate fire or water, while others are capable of more intricate constructions such as animals, or designed wood or stone. Character/Muse one would be a supposed commoner with exceptional abilities while muse two would be a royal that refuses to use his/her ability. Muse one is taken from their village and brought into the royal family (willingly or non is up to discussion). Muse two is made responsible for taking care of muse one. (Preferably kinda romance based)

Plot Two: Mid-evil Europe, gone kinda dungeons and dragon type setting, (if you've seen it, then the world from "that time I got reincarnated as a slime" is essentially what I'm imagining). Essentially a lot of small vilages widely spread out with a few large cities. Three areas. Cold north, plains in central, and desert/tropical south. Kinda like Pangea set up. Essentially plot would be Muse A is a magical caster who saves muse B. Muse A is a wanted criminal, and due to saving muse B puts them in danger. Yada yada yada. You get the picture.( This would be a little more action based than the first. )

Plot three: You, the reader make a suggestion and I will uphold to my best abilitiy to make it a possibility. I am up for any type of RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back