• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(The whole seduction thing. it seems that you're doing it much better than I am. *Starts reassessing life*)

(And now it seems like you're insulting me.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Still. It's awkward.. ”
...ΨKenji smiled lightly as he blushedΨ...

“ It's nothing. ”

((( Oh right, that, I thought you meant another thing, never mind. Yeah, I could tell haha. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Hey, hey, shut up.)

“ My answer is no. I don't want you there. Now get lost. ”

...♅Akira soon looked away from him and turned to Kenji♅...

“ Is that all that happened? ”

-----------------

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Hey, hey, shut up.)

[/QUOTE]
((( What'd I do? )))

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(The whole seduction thing. it seems that you're doing it much better than I am. *Starts reassessing life*)
(And now it seems like you're insulting me.)
( xD Dangit.

Mkay. So. Luna, is a sassy Missy. Blunt and etc. She is...well..easy with her seductions xD

Unlike how your character did it by rushing into it.

I, personally, am a playful weirdo.)

Asphyxiated said:
"I'm sorry, you'll get it back. no worries," Vex chuckled lightly and nuzzled Mahiro's cheek. His tail swayed happily behind him as they were alone again and he sighed sweetly.
"I'll hold you to that." He chuckles back and turns around in his grip so that they were now facing, "I don't care how many clothes I go through Vex. As long as you're the one ripping them off."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

)

[/QUOTE]
"Aww don't be such a downer. I'm sure Layla wouldn't mind." Tasuke tilts his head to the side, even though Akira was addressing Kenji, he knew he'd be able to hear.

Layla rolled her irises. "Aki....don't be so harsh. What would you say if Kaname were here? Mind that. Besides, he may as well. Not many will be there."

Luna giggled quietly. "I understand. As for your compliment, it was more than nothing. It was a statement."

Asphyxiated said:
Don't rush seducing someone.
Take your time and be sneakyyyy))
(Yup. That's it.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-----------------

((( What'd I do? )))

[/QUOTE]
(Don't agree DX Aki-sempai </3 )

“ I just don't like him. ”

...♅Akira said as he exhaled heavily♅...

-----------------

...ΨKenji soon smiled, returning his vision towards Akira and TasukeΨ...

“ This is the first time I've seen him hold in his anger this much. ”

------------------------------

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
(Don't agree DX Aki-sempai </3 )

[/QUOTE]
((( Huh? )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I just don't like him. ”
...♅Akira said as he exhaled heavily♅...

-----------------

...ΨKenji soon smiled, returning his vision towards Akira and TasukeΨ...

“ This is the first time I've seen him hold in his anger this much. ”

((( Huh? )))

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke bows his head at Layla, "Thank you Dear." Tasuke then grins at Akira's comment and looks towards Kenji, placing a hand over his mouth like he was gonna whisper something - but doesn't "He reeeaaally doesn't like me Kenji. He wants me dead"

“ That isn't good. The last time nii-san said he was going to kill someone, he did. Why is he gonna kill you? ”

...ΨKenji whispered backΨ...

Layla rolled her irises and simply rested her head atop his. Allowing for her eyelids to shelter over her irises, Layla listened to them talk.

Luna growled. Not even bothering to lower it in the slightest. Akira wasn't the only one that wanted him dead. She did too. With her gaze sharpening, and her glowing within their shade, she spoke between clentched teeth. "You test me, worm. Touch my sister again and I kill you myself."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ That isn't good. The last time nii-san said he was going to kill someone, he did. Why is he gonna kill you? ”
...ΨKenji whispered backΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke walked over to Kenji and whispered in his ear the details before returning to where he was. "Hehe, don't hate me too much." Tasuke looks at Luna as she growled and winked.

“ You did what?.. ”

...ΨKenji looked up at Tasuke, his eyes flashed blue as his power began risingΨ...

------------

“ Probably best that you didn't tell him, trash. He hates rape a lot more than myself. You know, being that he's the Angelic Transcended Being and I'm the Demonic Transcended Being, or, Angelic and Demonic Gods for short. ”

...♅Akira soon lowered Layla and walked over to Kenji, flicking his forehead as he spoke♅...

“ Calm down. ”

LonelyAssassin said:
"I'll hold you to that." He chuckles back and turns around in his grip so that they were now facing, "I don't care how many clothes I go through Vex. As long as you're the one ripping them off."
"Good to know," Vex moved his arms so that they were wrapped around Mahiro's waist and pulled him into a kiss.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname shrugged his shoulders. "Her name is Mio, so yes, if you can." Kaname chuckled quietly.
Layla stared at Tasuke for a few moments, before returning her attention to Akira. "I don't mind...."

Luna slowly nodded her head. "Kenji, I won't do you like she did. I'm not a slut, alright?" Giggling quietly, Luna pulled him even closer. "Thank you for your compliment."

[/QUOTE]
Shizu stared at him blankly for a second after he told him the girls name, just before grinning. "Oh, I can," the smile faded and he looked around at the other students standing around the courtyard,"you know her name. That makes this easier."

Asphyxiated said:
"Good to know," Vex moved his arms so that they were wrapped around Mahiro's waist and pulled him into a kiss.
Mahiro grinned underneath the kiss, draped his arms around Vex's Neck, kissing him deeply.

Tasuke shrugged and looked into the air, "I never intended to be friends with either of you. Plus being hated by two fukushima is much funner." He laughed again. He admired how calm Layla was, even if the talk was about her, had she become stronger? He grinned.

The Watcher sighs, sitting down on a bench in the school's courtyard and taking a nap. He was seriously tired, he'd been overexerting himself for the past few weeks, which had really done a number on him.

She feels a sudden pang of nausea, as if her stomach was preparing to empty itself through her mouth. She rushes to the bathroom, getting to a toilet just in time to puke in it.

Layla merely grit her teeth. She said nothing, and simply buried her face deeper into Akira's back.

Kaname raised his brow. "You know her? Perhaps you can take me to her." Kaname then began walking, assuming the male would follow.

Luna despised the situation. Layla was growing unstable, Akira was growing angry, and Kenji was bound to loose it. Thus, placing a role on herself where she had to be calm. "Tasuke, leave."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla merely grit her teeth. She said nothing, and simply buried her face deeper into Akira's back.
Kaname raised his brow. "You know her? Perhaps you can take me to her." Kaname then began walking, assuming the male would follow.

Luna despised the situation. Layla was growing unstable, Akira was growing angry, and Kenji was bound to loose it. Thus, placing a role on herself where she had to be calm. "Tasuke, leave."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke let out a sigh and looked up into the sky, "Am I making you all uneasy? I don't feel like leaving..."

Luna growled, stepping forward towards him after removing herself from Kenji. She didn't hold back, and simply grabbed Tasuke by his neck with her right hand, stepping forward until his back met the tree and her face was mere inches from his. "I'll kill you. Right here, right now."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna growled, stepping forward towards him after removing herself from Kenji. She didn't hold back, and simply grabbed Tasuke by his neck with her right hand, stepping forward until his back met the tree and her face was mere inches from his. "I'll kill you. Right here, right now."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke didn't react much, he stepped back as she walked forward with her hand around his neck. But all he did was grin back at her. She was completely different from her sister, "Go on then Luna, Kill me. Kill me right now."

...ΨKenji's form suddenly changed, his red hair grew slightly darker and more rugged, and his irises turned a burning red. He spoke with a slight smirk on his faceΨ...

“ Can I have some fun with him, Nii-san? ”

latest

------------------

...♅Akira observed Kenji's actions, shortly after leaning against a tree and looking down. He sighed and spoke as he closed his eyes♅...

“ Not with that look in your eye, you can't. ”

b58d6c5b-0155-489b-aeda-63d9e48de7bb_zpsqmyawajg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back