• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla sighed, before sticking her tongue out. "Liar." Layla then twacked him on the cheek, rolling her irises after the action was done. Soom enough, once Akira posed his question, Layla posed her own. "And my maid of honor..Luna?."

Luna stifled a yawn, before giggling. "Maid of honor...not my thing...but fine." Luna then planted a soft kiss on Kenji's cheek, continuing to poke his stomach. "Of course not, seeing that the girl last night stole your virginity before I could."

“ Oh~ So Kenji's all grown up now~ ”

...♅Akira laughed as he observed Kenji's actions, clearly amused by him♅...

--------------------

“ Sh-shut up! Don't joke about that.. ”

...ΨKenji looked away from everyone and looked at the ground, clearly embarrassedΨ...

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro could tell Vex didn't want him in here, and he didn't really either. He kissed him quickly and then led Tasuke into the Kitchen instead of the living room, pulling out a seat from around a table for his brother to sit down in - which he did. Mahiro sat on the chair beside him, he leaned one elbow on the table whilst Tasuke leaned both.
"So what do you want ME for, Tasuke?"

It took him a moment to answer, but he did hesitantly, "I... I underestimated what Love does to a person. Especially a Lonely Person. You're the only family I have, someone I need, I should have done something sooner to stop our hatred between one another grow. How could I have been so blind and stupid." Tasuke lets out a little laugh, "I always thought that me being like this would make me strong enough to get through anything on my own. I'm not meant to feel like this."

Mahiro stood up and stood directly beside Tasuke, who was about to look up at him. That was before he was punched across the face, it sent him sprawling onto the ground. Mahiro placed his foot on Tasuke's seat and looked down on him.

"It's about damn time you evil bastard of a brother, do you know how much I've wanted you to say this? To speak to me like this?!" Mahiro's eyes started watering, "I hate you so much, you pathetic MONSTER. I hope you rot in a ditch, you fuck." The tears fell down his face as he placed his hand over half of it. "But I don't at the same time..."
Vex followed them inside, letting Drea close the door. She disappeared into the floor, leaving the three of them be. He watched Tasuke and Mahiro, flinching when Mahiro suddenly hit Tasuke. Deciding not to say anything, Vex reached a hand out and placed it on Mahiro's shoulder gently whilst watching him.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname yawned. He was growing bored, and hadn't heard anything from his mother or fathers. With a roll of his violet gaze, Kaname found himself standing in front of a cheery blossom tree, catching sight of a male, thus raising his brow.

Layla smiled, , carefully nuzzling her nose against the curve of his neck while whispering. "I love you too, and you shouldn't be so...blunt darling."

Luna raised her brow and began poking at Kenji, giggling while she did so. "So you didn't understand the ring Kenji?" Luna then nuzzled her nose against his cheek, slowly poking at his stomach.

[/QUOTE]
Shizuya peeked an eye open when he felt another presence nearby, searching between the branches for the owner. He paused when he caught sight of a blonde male standing there, opening both his eyes. This person must be new, as he had never seen him around before. Shizu blinked before speaking,"Hello."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex followed them inside, letting Drea close the door. She disappeared into the floor, leaving the three of them be. He watched Tasuke and Mahiro, flinching when Mahiro suddenly hit Tasuke. Deciding not to say anything, Vex reached a hand out and placed it on Mahiro's shoulder gently whilst watching him.
Tasuke looked at Mahiro for a while, he said nothing and only had his hand on his face where he was hit. Mahiro hugged Vex after he touched his shoulder. They had a silent couple of minutes, Tasuke stood up and allowed Mahiro to regain himself. He parted from Vex and the brothers stood facing each other again, it took a moment, but then they eventually both hugged one another.

Kaname stated at the male for a few moments, before deciding to speak as well. Kaname could tell the guy was new, and it in turn eased his nerves. "Hello...person." Kaname wasnt one to automatically ask for namea, but decided he should go ahead and introduce himself first. "Kaname. You?"

Layla giggled. "Akira, don't mock your little brother sweetheart. It isn't nice. You see he's flustered by it."

Luna couldn't help but find humor in his embarrassment. "Kenji. You weren't that scared when putting it in were you?" Luna then nudged him, before carefully shushing him from a response with her index finger being placed over his lips. "I won't tell, as long as I'm next."

Layla rolled her irises. "Don't tease him Luna...he looks to be a bit...frightened by the events that took place."

“ He's a man now and I'm his elder brother. I think I've earned the right to mock him regarding his first time~ ”

...♅Akira laughed slightly as he briefly looked back at Layla. He soon looked around and spoke♅...

“ Hey, where's Kaname? ”

-----------------

“ Wh-what?! ”

...ΨKenji backed away slightly as he heard Luna speak. He soon began stutteringΨ...

“ Wh-wh-what do you mean..? ”

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke looked at Mahiro for a while, he said nothing and only had his hand on his face where he was hit. Mahiro hugged Vex after he touched his shoulder. They had a silent couple of minutes, Tasuke stood up and allowed Mahiro to regain himself. He parted from Vex and the brothers stood facing each other again, it took a moment, but then they eventually both hugged one another.
Vex watched them, peering at Tasuke. Even if Mahiro did, he still didn't trust him. He kept his eyes on the two, ignoring Drea as she tried to get his attention.

"Kaname? Perhaps somewhere around here socializing. He is the princely type after all." Layka shifted her gaze around the courtyard as she spoke.

Luna burst into a fit of giggles. "I'm afraid Kenji here seems to be...easily frightened." Luna then looped her arm into Kenji's, pulling him back to her side. "Don't worry Layla, its simply a teasing matter."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname stated at the male for a few moments, before deciding to speak as well. Kaname could tell the guy was new, and it in turn eased his nerves. "Hello...person." Kaname wasnt one to automatically ask for namea, but decided he should go ahead and introduce himself first. "Kaname. You?"

Layla giggled. "Akira, don't mock your little brother sweetheart. It isn't nice. You see he's flustered by it."

Luna couldn't help but find humor in his embarrassment. "Kenji. You weren't that scared when putting it in were you?" Luna then nudged him, before carefully shushing him from a response with her index finger being placed over his lips. "I won't tell, as long as I'm next."

Layla rolled her irises. "Don't tease him Luna...he looks to be a bit...frightened by the events that took place."

[/QUOTE]
Shizuya smiled lightly, before sliding from the tree onto his feet and pulling his hand from his pocket towards him. "Shizuya. It's nice to meet someone new."

“ He is. He'll make a lot of friends here. ”

...♅Akira soon brought his attention to Kenji. He spoke♅...

“ So, anything happen while we were away? ”

---------------

“ There was a fight between a man named Tasuke and the principle. They said his name was The Watcher. ”

...ΨKenji finished talking just as Luna lopped around his arm and pulled him closer. He blushed slightly and spoke, looking awayΨ...

“ It's not funny.. ”

Asphyxiated said:
Vex watched them, peering at Tasuke. Even if Mahiro did, he still didn't trust him. He kept his eyes on the two, ignoring Drea as she tried to get his attention.
The two eventually parted from one another and stepped away. Tasuke let out a sigh, "You're so soft." Mahiro grinned, "You can't say anything." They both let out a laugh. Tasuke turned around and he became serious;

"I'm going."

"Wait, My Teleportation!"

"Sorry Bro, I'm keeping it. Love you."
He vanishes into thin air. Mahiro clenches his fist, "Bastard."

"Nice to meet you. Its nice knowing I'm not the only one...although I've been on the search for a specific one." Kaname took hold of the extended hand and shook it, before returning his hand to his pocket.

Layla then stifled a yawn, shifting her gaze to Kenji as well. "Tasuke? And the principle? Oh my."

Luna nuzzled her cheek against his shoulder, cooing softly. "Why isn't it? Why won't you look at me oni-san?" Luna held a disappointed expression upon her facade while she spoke, slightly furrowing her brow. "Am I not pretty enough like her?"

“ I see. So they actually fought, huh? Interesting.. ”

...♅Akira stood there motionless for a short time, then he spoke up to Layla♅...

“ Anyone else that needs to know, other than Kaname? ”

-----

...ΨKenji sighed and looked at her, soon talkingΨ...

“ You're prettier than her. It's just embarrassing. This is all new to me.. ”

LonelyAssassin said:
The two eventually parted from one another and stepped away. Tasuke let out a sigh, "You're so soft." Mahiro grinned, "You can't say anything." They both let out a laugh. Tasuke turned around and he became serious;
"I'm going."

"Wait, My Teleportation!"

"Sorry Bro, I'm keeping it. Love you."
He vanishes into thin air. Mahiro clenches his fist, "Bastard."
Vex's lips parted in confusion, until he smiled slightly. "Still troublesome.." He wrapped his arms around Mahiro's shoulders from behind and leaned against him gently in a hug.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"Nice to meet you. Its nice knowing I'm not the only one...although I've been on the search for a specific one." Kaname took hold of the extended hand and shook it, before returning his hand to his pocket.

Layla then stifled a yawn, shifting her gaze to Kenji as well. "Tasuke? And the principle? Oh my."

Luna nuzzled her cheek against his shoulder, cooing softly. "Why isn't it? Why won't you look at me oni-san?" Luna held a disappointed expression upon her facade while she spoke, slightly furrowing her brow. "Am I not pretty enough like her?"

[/QUOTE]
He talking about Mio?))

Shizuya put his hand back into his pocket,"oh? A girl perhaps?" He said cheerily, trying to lighten the awkwardness. "I could help you if you'd like."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I see. So they actually fought, huh? Interesting.. ”
...♅Akira stood there motionless for a short time, then he spoke up to Layla♅...

“ Anyone else that needs to know, other than Kaname? ”

-----

...ΨKenji sighed and looked at her, soon talkingΨ...

“ You're prettier than her. It's just embarrassing. This is all new to me.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Yes! I need to know, but I know now, been listening you see." Tasuke walks up to them all, he gestures to his ear when he says 'listening'. He grins, "So am I invited?" He looks at Layla, then to Akira.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex's lips parted in confusion, until he smiled slightly. "Still troublesome.." He wrapped his arms around Mahiro's shoulders from behind and leaned against him gently in a hug.
Mahiro leaned his head against Vex's and smiled, "I'm happy. Though I still want my power back."

“ Do you really need to ask..? ”

...♅Akira turned to look at Tasuke, a serious look on his face♅...

-----------------

...ΨKenji looked between the two, sensing the tension between the two. He spoke, attempting to break the tensionΨ...

“ Hey, what's going on? ”

-----------

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(I'm so sorry, Kenji.)
((( What for? Who told you.? )))

Kaname shrugged his shoulders. "Her name is Mio, so yes, if you can." Kaname chuckled quietly.

Layla stared at Tasuke for a few moments, before returning her attention to Akira. "I don't mind...."

Luna slowly nodded her head. "Kenji, I won't do you like she did. I'm not a slut, alright?" Giggling quietly, Luna pulled him even closer. "Thank you for your compliment."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna slowly nodded her head. "Kenji, I won't do you like she did. I'm not a slut, alright?" Giggling quietly, Luna pulled him even closer. "Thank you for your compliment."

[/QUOTE]
“ Still. It's awkward.. ”

...ΨKenji smiled lightly as he blushedΨ...

“ It's nothing. ”

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(I'm pretty sure Luna's asking you to give her the D, after she saw what you did with me.)
((( Oh right, that, I thought you meant another thing, never mind. Yeah, I could tell haha. )))

Tasuke scratched the back of his head, "Yeah. Of course I do, sounds fun and I'm bored lately. Don't worry, I won't murder or r...." He laughs. "Well. You know."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Yes! I need to know, but I know now, been listening you see." Tasuke walks up to them all, he gestures to his ear when he says 'listening'. He grins, "So am I invited?" He looks at Layla, then to Akira.
Mahiro leaned his head against Vex's and smiled, "I'm happy. Though I still want my power back."
"I'm sorry, you'll get it back. no worries," Vex chuckled lightly and nuzzled Mahiro's cheek. His tail swayed happily behind him as they were alone again and he sighed sweetly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back