• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke appears outside a pretty big house's Gates and looks inside, he tilts his head, wondering why he was here. He expected to be at the dorms, but walked into the Gate anyway, taking careful steps towards the house.
@Asphyxiated
The moment someone entered the premises the air filled with a piercing screech. It echoed throughout the house and yard, causing birds to scatter from the trees in a flood chirps. Vex woke and grabbed his ears in pain, his eyes darting around the room for the weeper. he paused when he saw her shadow at the door, her face twisted as if she were in agony as she shrieked continuously. He almost stood, but remembered that Mahiro was in his lap. "Mahiro, get up, Someones here.."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Where his friend at? xD I forgot you brought him in. Kaname is in the courtyard by the fountain.)

[/QUOTE]
he is chilling in a cherry blossom tree int he courtyard. ))

Asphyxiated said:
The moment someone entered the premises the air filled with a piercing screech. It echoed throughout the house and yard, causing birds to scatter from the trees in a flood chirps. Vex woke and grabbed his ears in pain, his eyes darting around the room for the weeper. he paused when he saw her shadow at the door, her face twisted as if she were in agony as she shrieked continuously. He almost stood, but remembered that Mahiro was in his lap. "Mahiro, get up, Someones here.."

he is chilling in a cherry blossom tree int he courtyard. ))
Mahiro wakes up straight away, his hands on his ears and his teeth gritted together, "What the hell!?" He gets off Vex and presses his hands harder against his ears, "What's going on?"

Tasuke froze, he didn't move and looked around for movement but couldn't see any at the moment. The Noise was annoying and he let out a growl when it continued to fill the air.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro wakes up straight away, his hands on his ears and his teeth gritted together, "What the hell!?" He gets off Vex and presses his hands harder against his ears, "What's going on?"

Tasuke froze, he didn't move and looked around for movement but couldn't see any at the moment. The Noise was annoying and he let out a growl when it continued to fill the air.
Vex darted to the door when Mahiro got up and covered the weeper's mouth with his hand, "silence, Drea." The weeper stopped its screaming and looked towards the entrance. She practically read Vex's mind when she faded away and appeared in a shadow outside, one of the black hollows of her eyes gleaming red as she gave vex a view of who it was. "what does he want..." Vex looked at Mahiro from over his shoulder, "it's tasuke."

...ΨKenji looked around for a few moments before turning to Luna once more, replying with a small smileΨ...

“ They'll be here in... five, four, three, two, one. ”

tumblr_m80x1foKXt1qhjexto1_500_zpsowvmaero.jpg

-------------Meanwhile-----------

...♅Akira soon came to a stop directly beside Kenji. He leaned in toward him. He spoke with a smile on his face as he continue to keep Layla propped up on his back♅...

“ I see you two have met. ”

60161417_zps783a92c9.jpg

-------------------

@Mashiro Shiina

Last edited by a moderator:
Asphyxiated said:
Vex darted to the door when Mahiro got up and covered the weeper's mouth with his hand, "silence, Drea." The weeper stopped its screaming and looked towards the entrance. She practically read Vex's mind when she faded away and appeared in a shadow outside, one of the black hollows of her eyes gleaming red as she gave vex a view of who it was. "what does he want..." Vex looked at Mahiro from over his shoulder, "it's tasuke."
When the Screaming Stopped Tasuke stopped growling and regained himself, he started walking towards the Front Door again. Mahiro looked at Vex, he had no idea why Tasuke was here and he was afraid of him ruining their time together. "What do we do Vex? C..can you take him?"

LonelyAssassin said:
When the Screaming Stopped Tasuke stopped growling and regained himself, he started walking towards the Front Door again. Mahiro looked at Vex, he had no idea why Tasuke was here and he was afraid of him ruining their time together. "What do we do Vex? C..can you take him?"
will be slow. cleaning my room. ))

Vex only shrugged lightly, turning his head to the door. He was surprisingly calm in this situation; though, he was pretty curious. Reaching a hand out to open the door, Vex stepped out into the cold and tilted his head, watching Tasuke carefully. "What do you want?"

Asphyxiated said:
will be slow. cleaning my room. ))
Vex only shrugged lightly, turning his head to the door. He was surprisingly calm in this situation; though, he was pretty curious. Reaching a hand out to open the door, Vex stepped out into the cold and tilted his head, watching Tasuke carefully. "What do you want?"
Tasuke stopped as soon as he saw Vex standing there, he guessed the reason he appeared here would be because of him. "I'm guessing Mahiro is with you. Can I talk with him?" Mahiro was now standing against the wall beside the door, he didn't know whether to reveal himself to his brother.

"I won't try to hurt you two."

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke stopped as soon as he saw Vex standing there, he guessed the reason he appeared here would be because of him. "I'm guessing Mahiro is with you. Can I talk with him?" Mahiro was now standing against the wall beside the door, he didn't know whether to reveal himself to his brother.
"I won't try to hurt you two."
Vex eyed him. His ears gave away the fact that he was on full alert again, standing upright on his head. He glanced backwards where Mahiro was hidden behind a wall. "Whether or not he wants to talk to you is up to him."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex eyed him. His ears gave away the fact that he was on full alert again, standing upright on his head. He glanced backwards where Mahiro was hidden behind a wall. "Whether or not he wants to talk to you is up to him."
Mahiro peaked around and then slowly walked over, he nodded at Vex and stepped in front of him, revealing himself to his brother. But he had one hand clasped around Vex's wrist so that he would stay with him, it made him feel slightly safer. Mahiro didn't looked directly at Tasuke and looked somewhere to the side;

"W-what do you want?"

Tasuke let out a sigh, "I need to talk with you... I don't have anyone else."

Mahiro now looked at him sadly, "That's your fa..."

Tasuke interrupts him "I know. I'm sorry Brother..."

Mahiro was shocked, Tasuke would never usually be like this. He clenched his fist in anger, he hated his brother for what he had done to him throughout their lives and at this moment turning him away would be sweet revenge. But Mahiro wasn't like that, he turned to Vex, "Can he come in...please?"

Layla giggled, before carefully kissing his neck. "So. Luna you're busying yourself once again." Layla found her gaze falling towards the ground, before slowly trailing back towards her sibling.

Luna shifted her gaze just as he finished counting, herself keaming against Kenji as Akira addressed them. "Well. Yes. And I see something....different?" Luna said this as he gaze fell upon Layla's ring finger. "Beautiful choice Akira."

...♅Akira smiled as his neck was kissed. He soon heard Luna reply and he spoke as he looked back at Layla, a smile forming♅...

“ Of course. I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. ”

---------------

...ΨKenji blushed as Luna leaned against him. He soon took notice of the ring on Layla's finger just as she pointed it out. His eyes lit up and he spokeΨ...

“ Y-you're getting married, big bro? ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-35015528-440-344_zpsjwxs39t3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro peaked around and then slowly walked over, he nodded at Vex and stepped in front of him, revealing himself to his brother. But he had one hand clasped around Vex's wrist so that he would stay with him, it made him feel slightly safer. Mahiro didn't looked directly at Tasuke and looked somewhere to the side;
"W-what do you want?"

Tasuke let out a sigh, "I need to talk with you... I don't have anyone else."

Mahiro now looked at him sadly, "That's your fa..."

Tasuke interrupts him "I know. I'm sorry Brother..."

Mahiro was shocked, Tasuke would never usually be like this. He clenched his fist in anger, he hated his brother for what he had done to him throughout their lives and at this moment turning him away would be sweet revenge. But Mahiro wasn't like that, he turned to Vex, "Can he come in...please?"
Vex raised a brow as his gaze fell to Mahiro. He really didn't want to let Tasuke into his home, and neither did the weeper as she stood directly behind Tasuke; her presence had gone unnoticed so far. After a moment of thinking, he grit his teeth together and sighed,"Yes, he can can come in."

Kaname yawned. He was growing bored, and hadn't heard anything from his mother or fathers. With a roll of his violet gaze, Kaname found himself standing in front of a cheery blossom tree, catching sight of a male, thus raising his brow.

Layla smiled, , carefully nuzzling her nose against the curve of his neck while whispering. "I love you too, and you shouldn't be so...blunt darling."

Luna raised her brow and began poking at Kenji, giggling while she did so. "So you didn't understand the ring Kenji?" Luna then nuzzled her nose against his cheek, slowly poking at his stomach.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex raised a brow as his gaze fell to Mahiro. He really didn't want to let Tasuke into his home, and neither did the weeper as she stood directly behind Tasuke; her presence had gone unnoticed so far. After a moment of thinking, he grit his teeth together and sighed,"Yes, he can can come in."
Mahiro could tell Vex didn't want him in here, and he didn't really either. He kissed him quickly and then led Tasuke into the Kitchen instead of the living room, pulling out a seat from around a table for his brother to sit down in - which he did. Mahiro sat on the chair beside him, he leaned one elbow on the table whilst Tasuke leaned both.

"So what do you want ME for, Tasuke?"

It took him a moment to answer, but he did hesitantly, "I... I underestimated what Love does to a person. Especially a Lonely Person. You're the only family I have, someone I need, I should have done something sooner to stop our hatred between one another grow. How could I have been so blind and stupid." Tasuke lets out a little laugh, "I always thought that me being like this would make me strong enough to get through anything on my own. I'm not meant to feel like this."

Mahiro stood up and stood directly beside Tasuke, who was about to look up at him. That was before he was punched across the face, it sent him sprawling onto the ground. Mahiro placed his foot on Tasuke's seat and looked down on him.

"It's about damn time you evil bastard of a brother, do you know how much I've wanted you to say this? To speak to me like this?!" Mahiro's eyes started watering, "I hate you so much, you pathetic MONSTER. I hope you rot in a ditch, you fuck." The tears fell down his face as he placed his hand over half of it. "But I don't at the same time..."

“ I can't help it, Lala. It just happens. ”

...♅Akira continued smiling as he felt Layla nuzzling him. He turned back to Kenji and spoke♅...

“ Yes, I am and you're gonna be my best man. ”

-------

“ Not really. Marriage is a foreign concept to me. ”

...ΨKenji blushed as he felt Luna's nuzzling and her finger poking at his stomach. He laughed as he felt as though he was being tickled. He spokeΨ...

“ St-stop. Yeah, I'll be your best man. ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back