• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"What? I thought you made them from shadows or something, so you teleport them onto you? Interesting."
Vex huffed," I can make them from shadows, but it's boring not having to take off clothes.

Asphyxiated said:
Shizuya shot his head backwards when someone spoke to him from behind. "I suppose," He eyed the male's face before shrugging, "highschool drama is all the same." Shizu didn't make it obvious that he was the one controlling the instigators, one of his eyes closing as he leaned back against the bench nonchalantly and his fingers continued to lightly move the people about.
"Yeah, it could have been a little more creative. Maybe one of them should die." He create a razor out of Ice, "How extreme do you like your drama. Cause I'm in the mood." He didn't know why he was telling this guy all this, he just had to let his psychotic feelings out.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex huffed," I can make them from shadows, but it's boring not having to take off clothes.
"You find that boring?" Mahiro grinned, "Weirdo." He snuggled up more with him more, the heat and cosiness of the house made him sleepy.

The Watcher appears behind Tasuke, adjusting his mask. "Err, sorry for the outburst earlier. What you did technically worked in my favor and I would like to apologize for my angry outburst, stabbing you, impaling you, and breaking you in half..." He says calmly before starting to walk away.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Yeah, it could have been a little more creative. Maybe one of them should die." He create a razor out of Ice, "How extreme do you like your drama. Cause I'm in the mood." He didn't know why he was telling this guy all this, he just had to let his psychotic feelings out.
Shizuya onto listened to him for a moment before leaning closer, his voice very blunt, "Are you stupid? Whats the fun in playing house if you have to get involved in such petty situations?" he stopped talking when another person appeared behind the other and listened carefully, not having to turn to look to notice another presence.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher appears behind Tasuke, adjusting his mask. "Err, sorry for the outburst earlier. What you did technically worked in my favor and I would like to apologize for my angry outburst, stabbing you, impaling you, and breaking you in half..." He says calmly before starting to walk away.
Tasuke laughs at Shizuya and was about to answer until the watcher spoke, he stops and turns around, narrowing his eyes as the Watcher started to walk away, "What do you mean?" He didn't grin, he was curious and since he didn't like the watcher much after what he did, didn't like the fact someone was working in his favour.

LonelyAssassin said:
"You find that boring?" Mahiro grinned, "Weirdo." He snuggled up more with him more, the heat and cosiness of the house made him sleepy.
Vex pulled the fur blanket over Mahiro and held him closer, his tail curling next to his feet. He let the warmth engulf him and smiled, his eyes closing.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex pulled the fur blanket over Mahiro and held him closer, his tail curling next to his feet. He let the warmth engulf him and smiled, his eyes closing.
It's like he read his mind, Mahiro felt his embrace and smiled, his eyes closed and he yawned. Slowly falling asleep.

LonelyAssassin said:
It's like he read his mind, Mahiro felt his embrace and smiled, his eyes closed and he yawned. Slowly falling asleep.
Vex peeked an eye open and looked at Mahiro as he fell asleep, a small smile creeping onto his lips. he himself began to relax deeper until he drifted off like a dweeb with a cheesy grin on his face.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke laughs at Shizuya and was about to answer until the watcher spoke, he stops and turns around, narrowing his eyes as the Watcher started to walk away, "What do you mean?" He didn't grin, he was curious and since he didn't like the watcher much after what he did, didn't like the fact someone was working in his favour.
The Watcher grins, simply saying. "You'll see soon." As he continues to walk away. He had no time to waste.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Ah, yeah. I remember now. You must be Layla-san's sister. I felt my elder brother planning something, so I stayed away for the time being. However he's coming here with Layla-san as we speak. I can sense they're presences getting closer. ”
...ΨKenji spoke as he smiled slightlyΨ...

[/QUOTE]
"Oh? Alright." Luna giggled quietly, pointing at his nose. "Yes. I am her elder sister. Which, I see to be a shame." Luna rolled her irises, before shifting her gaze once again. "How fast?"

Shizuya grew bored of listening to the two people talk and got up from the bench. The person who approached him had given him a spark of interest, but it had soon faded as well. He disconnected himself from all of the fellow students nearby and continued to walk through the courtyard boredly humming. Stopping when he got to a cherry blossom tree, Shizu shoved piles of snow out of the way and climbed into the tree.

Tasuke turns around after talking to the Watcher, but the blue haired guy he was talking to had gone. He lets out a sigh and scratches the back of his head, "Twice in one day? I'm losing it." He walks over to the students that Shizuya was controlling, they were still fighting and it had gotten rough. Tasuke punched one in the face and knocked him out, he grabbed another by the neck and punched him square in the face; he dropped the kid and looked down at them both. He didn't want to kill them. He felt strange and it pissed him off, so he stormed off.

Shizu watched what had happened from the tree and crossed his arms along his chest,"so much for my fun." He huffed and let his legs outstretch on the rest of the branch, leaning his back against the trunk. Cyan optics scanned the courtyard carefully before he started to quietly sing to himself, his eyes closing as his foot tapped the air to the tune. Little to anyone's knowledge, Shizuya was actually getting a full view of his surroundings.

Shizuya stopped singing after a few students passed by and simply sat there. His mind drifted off into what seemed like sleep as he rested, but his arms were still crossed along his chest lazily.

Tasuke appears outside a pretty big house's Gates and looks inside, he tilts his head, wondering why he was here. He expected to be at the dorms, but walked into the Gate anyway, taking careful steps towards the house.

@Asphyxiated

Ahnyn walks into the cafeteria and looks at their food options. Damn, no chicken sandwich. Though they do have their meat-and-cheese quesadilla. She gets a quesadilla, milk, and a banana, and sits down at a table with a book.

(I remember the Watcher saying that he wanted to kill Ahnyn?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back