• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher shrugs. "I just wanted to cause you pain." He says, bursting into a shadowy mist as Ahnyn hits him and quickly reforming. "As for you, go away."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Going to bed. Church in le morning.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Goodnight, Takeia-tan~ :D ! )))

Tasuke watches the Angel like figure fly by, he jumps away from the Watcher, "Pain? How boring. That was nothing."

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke grins and waves the knife around, "So are you gonna make me pay or what?"
Wasn't his Debut screwing Kalena?
((( No, remember in your first post as Tasuke, you had just finished killing a whole family. This was before he met Kalena.. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, remember in your first post as Tasuke, you had just finished killing a whole family. This was before he met Kalena.. )))

[/QUOTE]
That was later ._.

The Watcher sighs. "Would you rather I sent you to the fire pits of hell to burn eternally?" He asks, the red glow returning.

Shizuya stopped walking when he heard the ruckus three people were causing on the hill. He stood there watching for a moment, letting out a low and lazy whistle. There was something oddly familiar about one of them, which caused him to choose on avoiding the situation and turning on his heel, continuing to walk through the courtyard. "Too troublesome.."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher sighs. "Would you rather I sent you to the fire pits of hell to burn eternally?" He asks, the red glow returning.
Tasuke tilts his head, "Nope. I killed everyone except Layla and Zero. You should be grateful."

The Watcher glares at Ahnyn. "This does not concern you. Please leave." He says before punching Tasuke in the stomach with enough force to topple a skyscraper, sending Tasuke flying. "And now I take my leave." He says, casually walking away.

Tasuke's body shatters in two, leaving everything below his waist and everything above his and including his chest, His stomach was completely gone. His body just lay there on the ground, "For Fuck's Sake."

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
Ahnyn turns around to look at the carnage. Did he just talk after getting ripped in half? No matter, I should probably help. She flies over to Tasuke.
Tasuke waves when he sees hers, "Don't be alarmed. Could you just align my body with my waist? That'd be great."

The Watcher shapeshifts into a female student, walking into a crowd of students staring at a poster for the schoolwide talent contest and talking to eachother, attempting to blend in with the crowd.

"Um.....OK." She aligns his lower half with his upper, but not before taking a peek at his rod. "How are you still alive?"
Ice Forms between his body and connects them together, reforming his stomach. He sits up, "That's a secret I'm not willing to tell, until someone figures it out or reveals it for themselves." He scratches the back of his head, "Thanks for tryna help I guess."

"You're welcome. What was all that about?"
Tasuke grinned, "I didn't do as I was told, so he got pissed off. Simple as that really." He laughed and picked up his book before standing up.

Shizuya got bored of walking and sat on one of the benches outside, watching other students pass. He toyed with the ends of his blue hair as he studied them, before sighing boredly. Nothing had changed here since last time, nothing obvious anyways. After a few minutes, he stuffed his hands into his jacket pocket, grinning as invisible tendrils latched on to several of the near by students, and he began controlling them. Each shift of each hidden digits caused them to do something different depending on what it was he wanted. At the time, he was simply making trouble; causing guys to grab girls, and one of the girls confess her love through a kiss. Shizu chuckled, watching the reactions to the different scenarios he caused when he disconnected himself from them.

"Usually it takes 10 other punishments before it gets to stabbing, but he just went right for it?"
"It was pretty serious, this isn't school business I'm talking about. It's much. More serious." Tasuke let out a sigh, but his grin remained on his face. He hadn't killed anyone in a while and really felt like it about now.

Tasuke narrows his eyes when she leaves and lets out a sigh, "Rude." He didn't feel like reading now. He bit his lip and walked onto the courtyard from the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back