• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla happily circles around Akira a single good time, before carefully kissing his cheek and jumping onto his back. "Let us go!" Gigging plafullg, she nuzzled her cheek against his.

Luna eyed him in a curious manner, before finally jumping down from her position with a giggle. "Can't handle a simple freshman? That's a disappointment you know Kenji."

Shizuya exhaled an exaggerated sigh, watching his warm breath as it formed a clear cloud in the cold air. He left from the entrance of the office with a vague memory of the school grounds. It had been almost a year since he attended this school, but even he could remember most of the premises even as it was covered with snow. Not having to do much, he decided to go for a walk through the school grounds. He stuffed slender hands into his pockets and walked the path through the courtyard whilst humming, ignoring some of the mumbles from previous classmates of his.

“ Hold on tight. ”

...♅Akira soon brought his arms under Layla, pulling upwards to keep her steady. He then began running. His power kicked in, four red circles flashed behind him as his speed then increased drastically, propelling them forward. It seemed as though they disappeared, but in reality, Akira started moving quicker, making it seem as though they teleported. He decided to loop around the school once before stopping♅...

Sonic%20burst_zpsoyqmfnlf.gif

(Was the only way to explain it clearly)

------------Meanwhile------------

“ You saw the way that woman was going on. There was no way I could escape.. ”

...ΨKenji soon looked at the ground for a few moments, before promptly returning his vision to the female stood before him. He spokeΨ...

“ So, how do you know me, anyway? ”

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher shakes his head, stabbing Tasuke in the leg quicker than Tasuke could react. "No, it was you raping her that caused all of this damn trouble, but looks like it's actually gonna pay off for me." He says, twisting the knife. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to hurt you for causing me trouble."
AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(OK then.)
Ahnyn looks up and sees the Watcher stab Tasuke. She yells "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Tasuke grits his teeth when he is stabbed and just keeps looking at the Watcher, "Don't think the students would be happy seeing their principal hurt another fellow student." His ears flick up when he hears a female shout, "See what I mean? here is one now."

The Watcher frowns. "Great, a witness, I'll kill her later..." He mumbles, breaking Tasuke's leg and stabbing him in the arm. "I don't care if they see me, I have an alibi. Remember, you are a criminal."

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher frowns. "Great, a witness, I'll kill her later..." He mumbles, breaking Tasuke's leg and stabbing him in the arm. "I don't care if they see me, I have an alibi. Remember, you are a criminal."
"AAAH!" His hand grabs the Watcher's stabbing wrist, "Says you?" He thrusts his forehead into the Watcher's face, he then rolls backwards and stands up, his leg seems to fix it self, a layer of Ice shedding from it, he looks at his arm and yanks the blade from it.

The Watcher smiles, the mask having taken the blunt of the blow. The expression on it becomes one of pure hatred, fury, and rage. He starts laughing quietly. (Yep ^_^ )

((( The Watcher has only killed one person. Tasuke's “Debut” was him murdering a whole family xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The Watcher has only killed one person. Tasuke's “Debut” was him murdering a whole family xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Because the watcher told him to.))

"Word gets around....you being the oni-san my sister spoke of. She saud she was to help Akira free you or sonething." Shrugging her shoulders, Luna leaned against tge tree, yawning. "Why arent you with him anyway?"

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(I thought Tasuke was a rapist?)
(He is. And a. Killer)

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher smiles, the mask having taken the blunt of the blow. The expression on it becomes one of pure hatred, fury, and rage. He starts laughing quietly. (Yep ^_^ )
Tasuke grins and waves the knife around, "So are you gonna make me pay or what?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The Watcher has only killed one person. Tasuke's “Debut” was him murdering a whole family xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Wasn't his Debut screwing Kalena?

The eye holes of the mask start glowing red and The Watcher appears behind Tasuke, impaling him through the leg he hadn't stabbed before with a spear before he can react. "And now we are even."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Going to bed. Church in le morning.)

[/QUOTE]
Night!

AriaTheWatcher said:
The eye holes of the mask start glowing red and The Watcher appears behind Tasuke, impaling him through the leg he hadn't stabbed before with a spear before he can react. "And now we are even."
Tasuke fell to his knee, "You know. This is nothing. I was expecting something more. I dunno. Brutal." Tasuke stood again, his leg shattered into pieces of Ice and then reformed so that the spear was no longer within it.

“ Ah, yeah. I remember now. You must be Layla-san's sister. I felt my elder brother planning something, so I stayed away for the time being. However he's coming here with Layla-san as we speak. I can sense they're presences getting closer. ”

...ΨKenji spoke as he smiled slightlyΨ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back