• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's pretty cool, but does he mind?" Mahiro felt kinda bad for the Weeper, knowing that it couldn't pass on, he stopped outside of the House's door and looked at Vex, "Sorry... I don't mean to be a downer."

LonelyAssassin said:
"That's pretty cool, but does he mind?" Mahiro felt kinda bad for the Weeper, knowing that it couldn't pass on, he stopped outside of the House's door and looked at Vex, "Sorry... I don't mean to be a downer."
Vex laughed subtly, "It's ok," he smiled at Mahiro,"Honestly, she doesn't mind it. "

Asphyxiated said:
Vex laughed subtly, "It's ok," he smiled at Mahiro,"Honestly, she doesn't mind it. "
Mahiro's eyes lit up suddenly, "S-she!?" Mahiro let out a sigh and looked at the door, for some reason he knocked on. Then he raised an eyebrow and looked at Vex, a blush forming his face, "Shut up."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro's eyes lit up suddenly, "S-she!?" Mahiro let out a sigh and looked at the door, for some reason he knocked on. Then he raised an eyebrow and looked at Vex, a blush forming his face, "Shut up."
"Yes, she-" Vex chuckled lightly at his actions and opened the door for Mahiro. The inside of the house was modern in contrast to the outside, it's interior design a mixture of today's technology and cozy classics. when they got inside, vex shook slightly from the temperature change. "always ready for when I come home."

Asphyxiated said:
"Yes, she-" Vex chuckled lightly at his actions and opened the door for Mahiro. The inside of the house was modern in contrast to the outside, it's interior design a mixture of today's technology and cozy classics. when they got inside, vex shook slightly from the temperature change. "always ready for when I come home."
Mahiro looked around and felt much better, much warmer, "It's great!" He took off his coat and threw it on Vex, he grinned and ran into the House.

Yeah, I've got another character I have yet to introduce. I'm thinking of a way to do it. Might just go with the old way.))

Ahnyn finally gets tired of "bathing" in her own fluids, so she gets up, takes a quick shower, puts her clothes back on, and goes out to the courtyard.

Tasuke was reading a book in the Courtyard, it was a pretty good book, very well written and detailed, it told him all he needed to know. He lied back on a small grassy hill and relaxed.

...ΨKenji's back soon healed and he began walking around the school, looking for the female that seemed to know him. So far, the search had failed. He spoke as he rubbed his headΨ...

“ Just where is she..? ”

...ΨHe soon noticed a male being kicked by another male. He looked at him and spoke to himselfΨ...

“ Well that was random.. ”

Ittoki.Otoya.full.677417_zpsynzhkwjb.jpg

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher appears next to Tasuke, kicking him in the side as hard as he could. "Why hello there you BASTARD!"
Tasuke dropped his book and flinched to the side, it landed on his chest, he didn't move much and just looked at the Watcher. "What do you want?"

The Watcher chuckles, pulling a knife out of thin air. "I want to make you pay for causing me SO MUCH DAMNED TROUBLE!!!"

Layla smiled, cocking her head to the side. "Piggyback? Since we go to spread the news, you are my trusty steed." Layla began pulling herself up on his back as best as she could without sliding back down.

Luna rested in the top branch of a tree settled in the middle of the courtyard. She was interrupted from her skyward gaze by the familiar voice of the make from earlier whom had disappeared with the new, plaything, of the male population of the school. She didn't budge, but merely called out to him. "Had fun last night sir?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher chuckles, pulling a knife out of thin air. "I want to make you pay for causing me SO MUCH DAMNED TROUBLE!!!"
Tasuke grinned, "Sparing one person caused this much trouble?... I'm glad I did what I did." His eyes flashed.

The Watcher shakes his head, stabbing Tasuke in the leg quicker than Tasuke could react. "No, it was you raping her that caused all of this damn trouble, but looks like it's actually gonna pay off for me." He says, twisting the knife. "But that doesn't mean I'm not going to hurt you for causing me trouble."

“ Sure. ”

...♅Akira turned around and got onto one of his knees, extending both of his arms behind him. He spoke as he looked around at her♅...

“ Hop on. ”

---------Meanwhile---------

“ No.. ”

...ΨKenji sighed as he turned his attention toward the girl in the tree, his voice being filled with a tired, defeated toneΨ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back