• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Now that Kenji is no longer innocent....*cough*)

Layla smiled. "Love it? Just what are you planning wild man?" Layla shook her head playfully and continued to follow him, the grip she held on his hand tightening.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Now that Kenji is no longer innocent....*cough*)
Layla smiled. "Love it? Just what are you planning wild man?" Layla shook her head playfully and continued to follow him, the grip she held on his hand tightening.

[/QUOTE]
((( He's still innocent, just not a virgin xD )))

“ Nothing too wild, Lala. It's a surprise. ”

...♅Akira smiled before vanishing, soon appearing in a field. He spoke as he turned to her♅...

“ This is the place I wanted to take you. It's a beautiful place, fitting for a beautiful woman such as yourself. ”

“ Yeah, yeah. Ouch.. ”

...ΨKenji walked out of the room, still holding his back and closing the door. He spokeΨ...

“ That was... awkward. She's too wild, I'm sore all over. Ouch.. ”

"Too wild?" Kayla giggled, bringing herself to stand slightly away from him while she glanced about the area of the field. "Are you trying to prove something Akira? If you are, you don't have to."

Kaname was still. He didn't know what to do. His mother was with his father, his aunt had directed him to stay put, and his uncle had been....used. Coughing, Kaname stuffed his hands into his front pockets and made his way through the courtyard.

She stayed on her bed and closed her eyes, seemingly soaking in her own fluids. Her first rape. It was surprisingly fun. The thought of stealing someone's virginity somehow exhilarated her. Then she remembered that she exhausted her aphrodisiac. Which meant another trip to the shady side of town.

((( The song playing in the background, it fit the mood perfectly:

[media]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw4qmlMmI2o[/media] )))

======================

“ I am doing what all men should do at some point, and what I feel is right. ”

...♅Akira smiled slightly as he waved his arm discreetly, causing the sky to turn a light shade of pink. He turned to her as the nearby water flows and the birds chirp. A small breeze flows in, just as the trees' budded twigs move so does Akira's hair. His eyes focused on Layla as he kneeled down and reached into his pocket. Tousled auburn ribbons whip about his face; blown by air as fresh as any after a rainstorm. From there, you could see the fields before the large city, it is the earthen colours of early winter. Akira spoke with confidence, one that could only be formed by the feeling of love as he pulled out a small, rectangular box and opened it, revealing an unusual coloured ring. One that looked like gold, silver and platinum was intertwined, yet it was none of those materials. It was a special material that is only available in High Realm♅...

“ I love you, and I always will. It took me exactly four seconds to fall in love with you, and four more to treasure you. I want to spend the rest of my unnatural life with you. You are the sanctuary of my life. So this is why I ask. Will you marry me, Lala? ”

Last edited by a moderator:
The Watcher smiles, standing on the roof of the school and staring out into the courtyard. There were only mere moments left before he finally had it, the power that he'd wanted from the start. He adjusts his mask, the expression on it changing to one of pure hatred. He would soon have successfully pulled off his plan, how perfect.

Layla's gaze had trailed skyward. The breeze blowing freely through her hair, she couldn't help but hum along to the birds. The flowing of the stream eased her soul, and her curiosity of the situation. All was swell, until she could see h kneeling out of her peripheral vision. Slowly looking to observe his actions, she finally met the twinkling of a ring. With a widened gaze, Layla slowly stepped backwards as he began to speak about his love for her. "Aki-ra....a-are you...serious? Please, please tell me this isn't another one of your games?"

“ As serious as the air I need to breathe. You were always there for me, and that’s all I need. Just you. ”

...♅Akira smiled as he continued kneeling. The love he felt for Layla was real. The air blew once more, causing Akira's hair to sway once more. He didn't break his gaze from Layla. He spoke once more♅...

“ I was once told, that no matter how strongly you feel in your heart, if you don’t convey it to the other person, it’s meaningless. This is me conveying my love for you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to share the best of times, and even the worst of times that may befall us. As long as we're together, we're unbreakable. ”

Layla stared at him. She couldn't think of a long response. She only had one word in her train of thought. 'Say yes..' Was all that rang through her head. She blinked, holding her hand to her chest as she finally spoke. The wind once again blew at her hair, brushing is towards her right shoulder. Clearly she was embarrassed as well as touched. He loved her. Somebody loved her enough, enough to want to stay with her forever and never leave her side. She was shocked, slightly jumping at his last statement, before her blush darkened and her gaze fell to her feet. "....Yes...I'll marry you.."

tumblr_n2pbafXmZZ1sq98yyo1_500.gif

...♅Akira's eyes lit up as he heard Layla's reply. He sprung forward, hugging and kissing Layla, holding her tight. He spoke as he smiled brightly, fireworks going off in the distance, lighting up the sky. Akira placed the ring gently on Layla's finger and took a brief glance at them, before returning his gaze to Layla. Leaves slowly fell around them♅...

“ I'm so happy right now. I love you, Lala.. ”

3235298269_1_11_JDn3Gw7h_zpsbwxkwuvp.gif

Being hugged caused Layla to jump ever so slightly and stand still. After a few seconds and hearing his words as well as the fireworks going off, she smiled softly and hugged him back, resting her head on his shoulder with her face down as she whispered her response to his statement. "I love you too...Aki." Giggling quietly to herself upon her own little nickname for him, she quietly pressed her lips against his cheek after the ring was slipped onto her finger.

...♅Akira smiled upon hearing Layla's voice. He soon continued, laughing slightly as he took both of her hands and leaned back, focusing on both of her eyes♅...

Aki? Cute nickname~♪. Should we go get Kaname and the others for our announcement? ”

Asphyxiated said:
Vex shrugged and pushed the gate open with his hand, a purple light flickering beneath his palm as it came in contact with the metal. "It's best if I go first this time," he warned, his eyes traveling between a select few areas of the house repeatedly whilst he walked forward towards the entrance. The ears atop his head maneuvered in a way that anyone could see he was on full alert, even as he stuffed his hands into his pockets casually. Vex looked backwards at Mahiro and gestured him forward with his elbow. Just as he did, a growl emitted from the door whilst it slowly crept open, and a shadow burst from the entrance at Vex. He held his arms up to cover his face, and the form latched onto the skin of his right arm, growling. "get off!" Vex hissed and slung the creature off of him; causing it to take the physical form of an ash colored wolf. "good to see you too," He winced and rubbed his arm, staring at the animal when it ceased it's growling and stood to it's feet. The wolf looked from Vex to Mahiro, and whined before it dispersed and traveled back into the house.
Vex huffed and looked at Mahiro, "Sorry, that's my weeper."
Mahiro was about to go teleportless karate on this thing's ass, he ran up to Vex, but it had already been taken care of. He tilted his head at Vex, "Your Weeper?" He starts walking towards the House, he was itching to see inside.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro was about to go teleportless karate on this thing's ass, he ran up to Vex, but it had already been taken care of. He tilted his head at Vex, "Your Weeper?" He starts walking towards the House, he was itching to see inside.
"Yes, My weeper," Vex walked beside him, wincing slightly as the wound healed,"They are rare creatures that serve my mother's bloodline. They are kind of like a spirit that got stuck in a half physical state; never able to pass on, and never able to be apart of the human world, and only partially sentient."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back