• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
“ Okay. ”

...♅Akira smiled as he gently held Layla's hand. He spoke♅...

“ Ready to go? ”

-------------Elsewhere------------

“ Wh-what..? ”

...ΨKenji face got even more red as the female came closer and whispered to him. He giggled like a child and nervously as he took a step back, obviously taken back at the current situation. He soon turned his head to the girl beside him and spokeΨ...

“ P-please... don't leave me.. ”

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-28774465-800-450_zpsv0m6w7l8.png

"Let us go." Layla smiled and rubbed her cheek up against his shoulder carefully. "I want I see what this is you have planned."

Luna blinked. She didn't known what to do besides kill her. Tilting her head so casually to the side, pointing her index finger at herself. "Me. Stay?"

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(Masahiro, wanna have Luna help?)
(Ninja'd.)

(And how am I supposed to rape him?)
(Double team? I don't think Aki-sempai can handle that.)

Anyn turned her eyes at look at Luna. She did a nonchalant wave of her arm to signify that she should go away, though she was panicking in her mind. This intruder could ruin the plan. "No. You should go."

(Ninja'd.)

(My conscience is going to hate me, but let's go for it.)

Asphyxiated said:
she is a seductress. ))
((( I know, I read her CS. However, I didn't expect this to happen. I dunno how to react xD )))

-------------------

“ I think you'll like it~♪ ”

...♅Akira smiled and vanished, reappearing just around the corner from Kenji, Luna and the female. He peeked around the corner and smiled. He soon whispered♅...

“ Ooh~ probably best we leave them for a while, Lala~♪ ”

---------Meanwhile---------

“ Y-yes, you! Please help me~

...ΨKenji's blush stayed on his face as he looked between the two, unsure of what to doΨ...

Ahnyn snapped. She could not let this plan fail. She started forcefully kissing him, exciting him so the aphrodisiac got into his system faster. She started unzipping his pants, feeling for his dick.

(Masahiro?)

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
Ahnyn snapped. She could not let this plan fail. She started forcefully kissing him, exciting him so the aphrodisiac got into his system faster. She started unzipping his pants, feeling for his dick.
((( Whoa there, cowboy. That escalated quickly~♪ O////O )))

(Hmmm.....Luna is...ehhh. Fine. Lead the way )

Layla blinked. What the hell was her sister doing there? Who was she going to leave her son with? Rolling her irises, Layla gently nudged the bnow grown Kaname forward towards the group. "Let's go Akira. My sister will watch him regardless of what shes doing.

Luna continued watching the two, finding humor in his cries for help. He was innocent, too innocent. And obviously didn't want to be bothered by the female. "I believe she wants me to go Kenji, if I say, it wouldn't be in your best-" Luna was cut off by the image in her peripheral vision. Kaname . Coughing, she shifted her gaze. "Come here Kaname."

Kaname , being pushed forward, stared at the intense action taking place before his eyes. His hand covered his mouth, while his now purpled gaze eyed the two. He hadn't the slightest idea what the female was doing to his uncle, which caused him to furrow his brows and shrink backwards.

tama-chan-tamaki-suoh-23442506-500-317.gif

“ Okay. Hey, it looks like Kenji's getting lucky~♪

...♅Akira laughed slightly as he stood up straight. He soon turned to Layla♅...

“ You're gonna love this. ”

----------After Fade To Black-----------

...ΨKenji sat on the bed. He was still blushing as he got dressed. He stood up and walked out of whatever room he was in, holding his back as he hunched overΨ...

Ouch. I still. I can't calm down..!

a2f460993a834dce16c5f9251df623831367451650_full_zpsqc1ufv1f.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back