• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"That's cute..." Mahiro grinned as he leaned his head on his chest and then looked up at him, "Take me somewhere. Surprise me."
The last time I took you somewhere it didn't end well...Vex thought to himself, his teeth clacking together in a grind just from the thought of Tasuke hurting him. He stopped when he realized what he was doing and sighed,"Surprise you, huh?"

Asphyxiated said:
The last time I took you somewhere it didn't end well...Vex thought to himself, his teeth clacking together in a grind just from the thought of Tasuke hurting him. He stopped when he realized what he was doing and sighed,"Surprise you, huh?"
"Yes...Please~" Mahiro leaned his head on Vex's chest again, wrapping his arms around him.

((( Tuturu~ I'm back! Sorry, had a meeting all day today. So, Luna's recently came across Kenji and Ahny (SP?) and Akira is interacting with Layla, right? )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( yup. Layla Kaname and Akira are together.
And the other thing is right too)

[/QUOTE]
((( Okay. Let me get started. I'll edit this post with my RP for both characters. )))

===================

...♅Upon hearing Layla's voice, Akira ran over to her and hugged her tight. Slight tears fell down his face as he spoke, seeming slightly broken. His tears soon vanished and a small smile appeared on his face as he finished talking♅...

“ It-it really worked. You're alive.. ”

1352883317_2_4_zpsgqljsblc.jpg

---------------Elsewhere-------------

...ΨKenji blushed more as he heard the female talk. He soon heard another voice, seemingly coming from the side. He turned and to looked at her. Yet another beautiful woman. He spoke to her, his blush fading and his facial expression turning to that of confusionΨ...

“ You know my big brother? Oh, where's my manners. I'm Fukushima Kenji. ”

prince-love-1000-ittoki-otoya-746106-big_zps9iq0izoy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname nodded his head ever so slowly, before tilting it to the aide and raising his free hand to extend his index finger forward. "There." Kanames finger came to land pointing at his mothers calmed dorm resting on the floor.

Layla slowly shifted her gaze towards the door as soon as talking was heard. Her crystal gaze scanned over the two, mainly that of her son. Slowly sitting up from her floored position, Layla immediately flashed a bright smile, before shifting her gaze towards Akira. "So. Did he behave himself?"

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Ight.)
Luna, still being posted to be settled on the roof of the schools main building, shifted her gaze to spot a young new girl. 'Freshman.' was her only thought. Which only lasted until she saw the girl press up against the male who seemed to be...Akira? 'Not possible.' Luna shook her head and looked a bit closer, before hopping down and stepping towards the two, disregarding their actions, only speaking to Kenji. "Who are you and why do you resemble Akira?"

(He barely sleeps xD So. You won't have to wait long.

Although I force him to.)

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina] 

[/QUOTE]
((( Alright. I've edited my post and put the RP in. )))

LonelyAssassin said:
"Yes...Please~" Mahiro leaned his head on Vex's chest again, wrapping his arms around him.
I can reply now. ))

Vex took a second to think, before he wrapped his arms around Mahiro tightly and shrouded them. They sunk into their shadows, and when they reappeared, they were at the gates of a house. The house was large, and obviously built in a more classic manner. It was relatively secluded when it came to neighbors, being so close to the forest, you could see the trees that speckled the back yard from it's sides. All but its roof was covered in a thick blanket of snow, even a few of it's windows on the top floor were covered. It was beautiful in it's own strange way. Vex let go of Mahiro and held his arms above it head, exclaiming, "surprise, and welcome to my abode!"

He then turned to look at his home and scanned it for any obvious changes. There were lights on in the house, and a small shadow trailing across the window. "ah...You're still here.." he mumbled beneath his breath, just before he glanced at Mahiro and grinned, "what do you think?"

Mahiro looked upon the house, it was nice, not nice... beautiful. He looked at it with clear awe, it looked even better in the snow. He quickly turned to Vex, "How did you come to acquire such a house?" Mahiro's hands wrapped around the metal bars of the gate.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked upon the house, it was nice, not nice... beautiful. He looked at it with clear awe, it looked even better in the snow. He quickly turned to Vex, "How did you come to acquire such a house?" Mahiro's hands wrapped around the metal bars of the gate.
"I paid to have it built," Vex eyed Mahiro, a brow raising, "We all have one. why do you ask?"

"I just didn't expect it." Mahiro looked at him again, "Sorry..." He grinned innocently, "Lets go take a look!"

Layla stared at him, her eyelids blinking over her irises. "Wh-Wha? Are you okay?" Layla giggled ever so slightly and nervously, before gently patting his back.

Luna stared at him, tilting her head ever so slightly to the side. "Kenji....THE Kenji Fukushima?" Raising her brow, Luna inspected him, utterly disregarding the hormonal girl behind him. She already disliked her, and obviously didn't want to bother speaking. Her distaste towards the girl only worsened as soon as she kissed him, causing absolute irritation to evelop .

Vex shrugged and pushed the gate open with his hand, a purple light flickering beneath his palm as it came in contact with the metal. "It's best if I go first this time," he warned, his eyes traveling between a select few areas of the house repeatedly whilst he walked forward towards the entrance. The ears atop his head maneuvered in a way that anyone could see he was on full alert, even as he stuffed his hands into his pockets casually. Vex looked backwards at Mahiro and gestured him forward with his elbow. Just as he did, a growl emitted from the door whilst it slowly crept open, and a shadow burst from the entrance at Vex. He held his arms up to cover his face, and the form latched onto the skin of his right arm, growling. "get off!" Vex hissed and slung the creature off of him; causing it to take the physical form of an ash colored wolf. "good to see you too," He winced and rubbed his arm, staring at the animal when it ceased it's growling and stood to it's feet. The wolf looked from Vex to Mahiro, and whined before it dispersed and traveled back into the house.

Vex huffed and looked at Mahiro, "Sorry, that's my weeper."

...♅Akira continued smiling as he looked at her and kissed her. He soon broke away and stood up, holding out his hand. He spoke♅...

“ I will never regret the times we shared. That is why.. I want you to come with me for a short time. ”

aa743071-2255-4585-91ba-8c7ce4106eb6_zpsahr4jzul.jpg

------------------Elsewhere----------------

“ I'm guessing you've heard of me? ”

...ΨKenji looked at the woman and smiled. Soon after, he was pulled into a kiss. He quickly broke the kiss and stumbled back four feet, seemingly being resistant to the aphrodisiac. He spoke, stuttering as a large blush came across his faceΨ...

“ Wh-wh-why would you d-d-do that?! ”

tumblr_mm50bsfFQJ1r012yho1_500_zpsez6c5igh.gif

poor innocent kenji...))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Phyxy, imma ave Kana me grow up in a few hours. So. Just letting you know since he and Mio are growing up together.)

[/QUOTE]
alright. ))

I want to make another character, but I feel like that would be too many for me..))

She walked toward Kenji slowly, pronouncing every movement her body made. "Don't you get it?" She put her hand behind his head, and put her face right in front of his. She whispered, "I want you", then kissed him on the lips again, even more deeply. She pushed her chest hard up against his, releasing much more aphrodisiac into the air.

((( I find it troublesome with only two characters. It's because of the different RP symbols (Akira's-♅) (Kenji's-Ψ) that I have for both xD )))

Layla blinked, slowly nodding her head. "At least take my son to my sister first." Layla took hold of his hand, and hold of her sons hand with her free one.

Luna red the two. She disbt bother to answer his question, it she was entirely too busy doing her best I continue ignoring the sexually active female. "Well Kenji, when you aren't...let's see...flirting, I'll be around to speak with you."

(Just give her the D bro. Shea gonna tag along all your life until she gets it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back