• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"I know. But I'm laazyyyyyyyyyy" He looked away from Vex, "Should have grabbed my Gloves. And Hat. And Scarf."
Vex chuckled and shook his head, "Hey, it's not too late to go grab it. want me to go get them?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex chuckled and shook his head, "Hey, it's not too late to go grab it. want me to go get them?"
"I don't know! I don't even know why I came out here." Mahiro folds his arms and grumbles.

LonelyAssassin said:
"I don't know! I don't even know why I came out here." Mahiro folds his arms and grumbles.
"Because you didn't want to get pregnant," Vex watched him, expecting to get hit from his teasing. He stuck his tongue out at Mahiro, but slipped it back into hiding quickly afterwards.

Asphyxiated said:
"Because you didn't want to get pregnant," Vex watched him, expecting to get hit from his teasing. He stuck his tongue out at Mahiro, but slipped it back into hiding quickly afterwards.
Mahiro narrowed his eyes at Vex and clenched his fist, but then sighed and stepped closer to him, "I regret saying anything" He then looked at Vex in the eyes "Lets have a Threesome."

I guess I'm going to mess around with Cerin and Mio until something happens. xD ))

Mio stopped chasing Cerin when she saw him fall over the railing surrounding the steps to the courtyard. She carefully traversed the steps downward and peeked out from the corner at him. He was unconscious - his back flat against the ground and his arms sprawled out. There was something rather large protruding from the earth beneath his head, and she stepped closer to look at it. It was a rock, a big one, and there was blood running from the teens white hair onto it's cold surface. "eeeeeee- H- d-d-dead!!" The child shrieked and tripped onto her bum at the sight before her, her small hands rising to cover her mouth as she tried to stop. After a moment of slow breathing to try and calm herself, Mio crept over to Cerin and gently placed her hand on his chest. She watched as her arm rose and fell softly; a sign of breathing. "h-he's not d-dead.." She couldn't stop the tears that rimmed her eyes from falling at this discovery, even as she stood and looked around. "gotta' find help!" Mio ran off down the pathway to try and find someone who could help. Little to her knowledge, Cerin's wound had already healed; he was simply knocked out from the impact.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro narrowed his eyes at Vex and clenched his fist, but then sighed and stepped closer to him, "I regret saying anything" He then looked at Vex in the eyes "Lets have a Threesome."
Vex blinked, staring at Mahiro blankly, before he lifted his hand to his ear and twisted it as if he were cleaning it out, "I don't think I heard that correctly."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex blinked, staring at Mahiro blankly, before he lifted his hand to his ear and twisted it as if he were cleaning it out, "I don't think I heard that correctly."
"What! Why not? Don't be offended, just thought it would be fun. You think of something." Mahiro closed his eyes and leaned his head against Vex's chest.

Asphyxiated said:
(Im curious as to who hes trying to add in)

LonelyAssassin said:
"What! Why not? Don't be offended, just thought it would be fun. You think of something." Mahiro closed his eyes and leaned his head against Vex's chest.
Vex's ear twitched as he watched Mahiro, his expression changing into a sort of pout,"I'm not offended," he sighed," I'm greedy. I don't want to share you."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex's ear twitched as he watched Mahiro, his expression changing into a sort of pout,"I'm not offended," he sighed," I'm greedy. I don't want to share you."
"That's cute..." Mahiro grinned as he leaned his head on his chest and then looked up at him, "Take me somewhere. Surprise me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back