• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(Kenji, still here?)

(Kenji, I really want to continue this.)
he has replied to you already, it'sy our turn to make an RP post

if you didn't know :o

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ O-okay. ”
...ΨKenji followed the woman, unsure of what favour she want. However, being the innocent, pure hearted being that he was, he would help herΨ...

((( Probably best that you go off now, as I'm just going off. I need to help a girl out with some stuff. I'll see you all later~! )))

[/QUOTE]

Ahnyn gets close to Akira, pressing her chest up against his, releasing a small bit of aphrodisiac into the air. "I need some help with my frustration."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Another seducer? Justbwaitntil Luna finds out about this xD )

[/QUOTE]
speaking of Luna, you should post for her :D

LonelyAssassin said:
speaking of Luna, you should post for her :D
(Ight.)

Luna, still being posted to be settled on the roof of the schools main building, shifted her gaze to spot a young new girl. 'Freshman.' was her only thought. Which only lasted until she saw the girl press up against the male who seemed to be...Akira? 'Not possible.' Luna shook her head and looked a bit closer, before hopping down and stepping towards the two, disregarding their actions, only speaking to Kenji. "Who are you and why do you resemble Akira?"

(It seems that Kenji isn't going to be on for another eight hours.)
(He barely sleeps xD So. You won't have to wait long.

Although I force him to.)

(I was walking to get a drink of water then I passed out on the floor again... This is how I fall asleep xD )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( Slaxt. No passing out e-e )

[/QUOTE]
(Tell my body that .-.)

(Alright.)

(Just get some actual rest. Don't make it so you're prone to passing out on the floor.)
(I was actually wide awake... It's just I have "problems")

Slaxt said:
(I was walking to get a drink of water then I passed out on the floor again... This is how I fall asleep xD )
tumblr_llcouuSCNs1qesk9w.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back