• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
I'd like to continue role-playing instead of spamming.
Kthnx. ))
((( I would too. Hell, I'm still waiting on someone to reply to Akira... )))

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(Fuku, where is your character?)
((( Call me Akira, please. Fuku sounds awkwards xD Kenji is in the hallway of the male dorms, however I'll have him happen to cross paths with your character. )))

Ahnyn sits up in her bed, grumbling about her recent "excursions". "I didn't seduce anyone. Hell, I didn't even TALK to anyone. Why can't a girl get a good hook when she needs one?" Ahnyn gets up, and starts walking around the female dorms, looking for any peeping toms.

“ Now that you've found your father, I'm gonna go.. ”

...ΨKenji soon vanished, appearing inside another set of similar dorms. He began walking, soon taking a left. He spoke out loudΨ...

“ Where am I...? ”

Ahnyn turns around and sees Akira. She doesn't care how he got there, all that mattered to her was his package. She put on her best smooth voice, "Well, what are you doing here?"

Soren watched Cerin get chased out of the dorms by Mio and sighed,"yup, that's definitely your daughter."

Xander chuckled before turning to look behind Soren, a brow raising at what he saw. "Um, Soren, who is that?"

Soren turned around and saw Akira, who seemed to be worried about something. He tilted his head towards Xander and whispered," what did he say?" His brother only shrugged.

Ahnyn turns around and sees Akira. She doesn't care how he got there, all that mattered to her was his package. She put on her best smooth voice, "Well, what are you doing here?"
((( It's Kenji, not Akira. Kenji has a different RP sign and colour than Akira. Kenji's is a dark, baby blue and Akira's is a dark red colour. )))

...ΨKenji soon took his eyes of the ground and looked at the woman, sightly confused. He spoke as he smiledΨ...

“ I dunno. I teleported and found myself here. Do you know where we are..? ”

-----------Elsewhere-----------

...♅Akira looked at the male as he spoke, soon replying in an urgent tone♅...

“ I'm asking you what date and time it is right now! ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahnyn smirked. This was her chance. She starts walking around Kenji, somewhat caressing him. "I'll tell you where you are if you do me a little favor."

(GOSHDANGIT WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING?!)

(Woops, accidentally posted twice.)

Ahnyn smirked. This was her chance. She starts walking around Kenji, somewhat caressing him. "I'll tell you where you are if you do me a little favor."
(GOSHDANGIT WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING?!)
((( RPNation is being slow for me. )))

“ Wh-what kind of favour..? ”

...ΨKenji spoke as he looked at here. He smiled brightly and blushed slightly, his eyes following her movementsΨ...

tumblr_ncc88qFum81tfqtpao4_500_zpskvmn9evz.gif

Ahnyn continued to caress Kenji, showing particular interest in his crotch. "I've been bored for a while, and I need something to pick me up. But there are only so many things that can pick me up."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's Kenji, not Akira. Kenji has a different RP sign and colour than Akira. Kenji's is a dark, baby blue and Akira's is a dark red colour. )))
...ΨKenji soon took his eyes of the ground and looked at the woman, sightly confused. He spoke as he smiledΨ...

“ I dunno. I teleported and found myself here. Do you know where we are..? ”

-----------Elsewhere-----------

...♅Akira looked at the male as he spoke, soon replying in an urgent tone♅...

“ I'm asking you what date and time it is right now! ”

[/QUOTE]
|| I don't know the day or time xD it isn't stated? I guess I'll wing it. ||

Soren blinked as he slipped his hand between his neck and black hair, rubbing the skin there in thought. "It's January tenth, and...ah...three o'clock?"

“ Wh-what do you mean..? ”

...ΨKenji observed her actions as his blush intensified. He had never been put in this position before, so he was naturally embarrassedΨ...

---------Elsewhere----------

...♅Akira went silent for a few moments. He suddenly spoke with joy♅...

“ It-it worked.. I can't believe it worked.. ”

Ahnyn couldn't believe her luck. It had never been this easy before. "Come with me." She did the she did the finger-hook, beckoning him to come with her, then entered her room, keeping the door open.

(After this situation wraps up, I'm gonna sign off.)

“ O-okay. ”

...ΨKenji followed the woman, unsure of what favour she want. However, being the innocent, pure hearted being that he was, he would help herΨ...

((( Probably best that you go off now, as I'm just going off. I need to help a girl out with some stuff. I'll see you all later~! )))

(This is going PERFECTLY!) (Also, what time zone do you live in?)
(Ninja'd.)
((( I'm Japanese and I live in Japan, I'm not really aware of what my time-zone is called other than JPN. Sorry xD )))

Aw. Innocent kenji.))

Cerin sat up after a minute and stared at the child as a cloud of gray smoke plumed from his mask. He stood up from the snow, leaving an indention of slush in the white blanket from his heated skin.

Mio stood up when he did, staring at him with a daring gleam in her big brown eyes. She inched forward and grabbed a ball of snow, before pressing it together and throwing it at Cerin. She giggled as it hit his mask and he began to chase her throughout the courtyard.

Cerin ran after Mio, slowly stemming the feeling of playfulness as he did. He caught her once or twice and threw her into the snow, but ran when she came after him again. He ended up falling a few times, unable to control his life-long phobia of these creatures called children. Cerin came to his last fall when he tripped over one of the railings and hit his head against a rock when he landed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Wh-what do you mean..? ”
...ΨKenji observed her actions as his blush intensified. He had never been put in this position before, so he was naturally embarrassedΨ...

---------Elsewhere----------

...♅Akira went silent for a few moments. He suddenly spoke with joy♅...

“ It-it worked.. I can't believe it worked.. ”

[/QUOTE]
|| sorry, my cat slapped my quesadilla out of my hand and caused a mess.||

Soren and Xander both glanced at each other in confusion. Soren took a few steps backwards, but Xander only became curious,"ah..what worked?"

“ I'll explain later. For now, I must find Layla. ”

...♅Akira took Kaname's hand and began walking, soon turning into nothing more than black mist. He spoke to Kaname as he reappeared inside the house♅...

“ Hey, son. Do you have any idea where mom is? I have to speak with her. It's urgent. ”

-------------------

@Mashiro Shiina

((( Tuturu~ I'm back! )))

Asphyxiated said:
Vex laughed, even as the snow broke against his face. He lurched forward from the ground and grabbed Mahiro, pulling him down next to him.

Cerin and vex are males, Mio is a female. It's ok if you call me that xD most people call me Phyxi.))
Mahiro was pulled and he collapsed onto the snow next to Vex, lying there shivering next to him, "D-damn it! C-cold!"

Shade got both his and Yuu's food before leading the way to a table that was away from every else. Not wasting any time, Shade played the trays down before turning to look at Yuu with a playful grin. He could tell she was being very shy and said softly, "It probably shouldn't surprise me that the one person who I finally connect with is more shy than I am." Takes one to know one, Shade guessed.

@Mashiro Shiina

Kaname nodded his head ever so slowly, before tilting it to the aide and raising his free hand to extend his index finger forward. "There." Kanames finger came to land pointing at his mothers calmed dorm resting on the floor.

Layla slowly shifted her gaze towards the door as soon as talking was heard. Her crystal gaze scanned over the two, mainly that of her son. Slowly sitting up from her floored position, Layla immediately flashed a bright smile, before shifting her gaze towards Akira. "So. Did he behave himself?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back