• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
Mio's eyes followed between both of them as they each spoke, staying quiet so that she could keep up with what they were saying. When they came to a stop, she decided it would be best to tell them everything she knew about the situation. Taking a deep breath in before she spoke,"My name is Mio Amaha, and my mommy is a goddess of light who goes by the name Manase when she is in this realm. I was born in her realm, so I have grown a lot, but she said that I will grow fast even in this realm. I don't know why I couldn't stay with her..." Mio frowned, but shook it away before she continued,"I dont know why I couldn't stay with her, but she told me I had to live with you until she can leave her realm again."
||i didn't know you replied..||

Soren listened to the child, Mio, speak and slowly turned his gaze to Xander. A grin slid it's way across his pale lips as his expression changed from its usual apathetic mask into one of mocking.

"Well, it looks like we have a niece, and Xander has his own little bundle of responsibility." He said this, the husky tone of his voice deepened whilst violet optics shifted to look at Cerin. Soren then squeezed Mio gently before he spoke again,"you are very smart, Mio. If you need anything you just come see your uncle Soren, alright?" He then let her down in front of Xander and patted the top of her head.

Xander ignored Soren's attempt at upsetting him and watched the girl carefully. He was quiet for a moment, before he crouched down and smiled gently to her," hello, Mio. I'm glad that I have gotten to meet you my child, and I hope that finding me wasn't too much trouble. Since we're not doing much, would you like to go play outside? I'm sure your Uncle Cerin would be more than happy to play with you," he gestured a hand to Cerin,"daddy has to get some things done, but I'll be out there with you in a few minutes."

Xander then kissed her forehead and stood as he averted his gaze from her, to Soren. "
I need you to come with me. No objections."

Soren raised brow, just as his expression faded back to normal,"ok, I guess.."

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(Did all this happen recently?)
((( It was nine months ago in the RP, but that's because there was a timeskip. It was fairly recent IRL time. Why? )))

SorenDarrah said:
||i didn't know you replied..||
Soren listened to the child, Mio, speak and slowly turned his gaze to Xander. A grin slid it's way across his pale lips as his expression changed from its usual apathetic mask into one of mocking.

"Well, it looks like we have a niece, and Xander has his own little bundle of responsibility." He said this, the husky tone of his voice deepened whilst violet optics shifted to look at Cerin. Soren then squeezed Mio gently before he spoke again,"you are very smart, Mio. If you need anything you just come see your uncle Soren, alright?" He then let her down in front of Xander and patted the top of her head.

Xander ignored Soren's attempt at upsetting him and watched the girl carefully. He was quiet for a moment, before he crouched down and smiled gently to her," hello, Mio. I'm glad that I have gotten to meet you my child, and I hope that finding me wasn't too much trouble. Since we're not doing much, would you like to go play outside? I'm sure your Uncle Cerin would be more than happy to play with you," he gestured a hand to Cerin,"daddy has to get some things done, but I'll be out there with you in a few minutes."

Xander then kissed her forehead and stood as he averted his gaze from her, to Soren. "
I need you to come with me. No objections."

Soren raised brow, just as his expression faded back to normal,"ok, I guess.."
It's ok bud. You butt xD Cerin is afraid of children, did you not get that?))

"Ehh?!"

Cerin immediately stepped backwards nervously when Xander told Mio to play with him.

Mio nodded to both her father and Soren happily. It had gotten awkward pretty quickly, and she had grown bored. She jumped to face Cerin and let out a,"roar!" While holding her hands up like a dragon and running at him. A bell-like giggle escaped as Cerin started running away in panic, and she chased after him all the way outside.

"Eeee-" Cerin ran out of the dorms holding his head, his slender fingers intertwined between tufts of white hair. He tripped when he got into the courtyard and landed into a pile of snow- causing steam to rise up from the quickly melting substance. The child who was running behind him came to a halt only to begin rolling with laughter and chanting,"chicken!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
(They won't be for very long. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!)
((( I've already posted my starter for the.... scenario. )))

(Oh, jeez. My seductress character comes in right after someone was raped.)

(This ain't gonna end well.)
((( Things should be fine by now. )))

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked at the huge ball of snow and tried to teleport, but remembered he couldn't. The snow engulfed his hair and shoulders and he stood there, frozen on the spot for a while. His eyes slowly crept up to Vex's. "Fine." Mahiro pushed him into the snow and made another snowball, throwing it into his face as he was down.
Vex laughed, even as the snow broke against his face. He lurched forward from the ground and grabbed Mahiro, pulling him down next to him.

(What gender are your characters, Asphyx? [is it OK if I call you that?])
Cerin and vex are males, Mio is a female. It's ok if you call me that xD most people call me Phyxi.))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Tuturu~ Phyx is here! )))

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_inline_mrjvudXwAE1qz4rgp.gif
))

Asphyxiated said:
It's ok bud. You butt xD Cerin is afraid of children, did you not get that?))
"Ehh?!"

Cerin immediately stepped backwards nervously when Xander told Mio to play with him.

Mio nodded to both her father and Soren happily. It had gotten awkward pretty quickly, and she had grown bored. She jumped to face Cerin and let out a,"roar!" While holding her hands up like a dragon and running at him. A bell-like giggle escaped as Cerin started running away in panic, and she chased after him all the way outside.

"Eeee-" Cerin ran out of the dorms holding his head, his slender fingers intertwined between tufts of white hair. He tripped when he got into the courtyard and landed into a pile of snow- causing steam to rise up from the quickly melting substance. The child who was running behind him came to a halt only to begin rolling with laughter and chanting,"chicken!"
|| yes, I got that. xD I wanted to see if you would make him freak out.||

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( [media]

[/media] Phyx is an ass. )))[/QUOTE]
I'm not an ass.

I don't like that tutu- whatever.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back