• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
I'm sorry for being a spammer.
I'll stop after this post and probably go play xbox.))
Nooooooo! Dunt leave!

(@Mashiro Shiina I do believe I've lost what happened last between Yuu and Shade. I know they were in the cafeteria and getting food, but can't recall what they did last. ^^ ;)

(So I heard layla got raped... @LonelyAssassin You're into that kind of stuff?... Kinky)

Slaxt said:
(So I heard layla got raped... @LonelyAssassin You're into that kind of stuff?... Kinky)
((( Yeah and because of that, Akira and Zero are gonna kill him xD )))

LonelyAssassin said:
"It is." Mahiro spun around and threw a Snow ball at Vex's face, he then shoved his hand into his pockets, "Oh my god, should have got some gloves."
Vex ducked, his eyes going wide when the snowball hit the top of his head. "Cold!!" He rubbed his hair frantically, before he stopped and reached down- not picking his face up as he balled a huge sphere of snow into his hands. Lifting his head, he ignored the stinging pain in his hands whilst he took a step forward and dropped the ball over Mahiro's head.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex ducked, his eyes going wide when the snowball hit the top of his head. "Cold!!" He rubbed his hair frantically, before he stopped and reached down- not picking his face up as he balled a huge sphere of snow into his hands. Lifting his head, he ignored the stinging pain in his hands whilst he took a step forward and dropped the ball over Mahiro's head.
Mahiro looked at the huge ball of snow and tried to teleport, but remembered he couldn't. The snow engulfed his hair and shoulders and he stood there, frozen on the spot for a while. His eyes slowly crept up to Vex's. "Fine." Mahiro pushed him into the snow and made another snowball, throwing it into his face as he was down.

(I know, it would seem awkward if my character just walked in on their little snowball fight. I don't even know where they are.)

(And SKO's making/made his own little subplot that I know nothing about.)

(And SKO's post was deleted. Now it looks like I was talking about nothing.)

((( Akira and Zero are in love with Layla. Tasuke raped Layla. Akira went nuts. Nine months pass, Zero hasn't been seen and Akira is with Layla and her son. That's pretty much a short overview of it haha )))

AngeliclyAwesome123 said:
(Well.......I am at a loss for words.)
((( It didn't come out of nowhere. Tasuke's character is -I believe- meant to be either mentally conflicted between good and evil, or is a straight up psychopath. )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back