• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro grinned and crawled over him, "Not now, we've just showered." He kisses him on the lips and stands up, walking over to his drawers and then looked through them. Finding some new clothes to put on, "Ever since we've been fucking I have been going through so many of my clothes."
Vex laughed, holding his stomach as he sat up,"thats a problem I never have to deal with." He watched Mahiro, his head tilting slightly as he spoke,"do we need to go shopping?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex laughed, holding his stomach as he sat up,"thats a problem I never have to deal with." He watched Mahiro, his head tilting slightly as he spoke,"do we need to go shopping?"
"For what? Clothes? No, I just need to wash them so I can use em again instead of adding more to the pile." Mahiro found a pair of Dark Jeans and a red button up shirt. He got changed and slipped on his black and yellow coat to keep himself warm.

LonelyAssassin said:
"For what? Clothes? No, I just need to wash them so I can use em again instead of adding more to the pile." Mahiro found a pair of Dark Jeans and a red button up shirt. He got changed and slipped on his black and yellow coat to keep himself warm.
"Well ok then," vex said as he grabbed his knees again and began rolling around the room. Why he was doing this was unknown to even him, but he continued to do it with a straight face.

Mahiro just watched him, his face also straight. He stood there for a good minute or two before stomping on Vex's back and crouching down to get closer, "What. Are. You. Doing?"

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro just watched him, his face also straight. He stood there for a good minute or two before stomping on Vex's back and crouching down to get closer, "What. Are. You. Doing?"
"Ack-" Vex gasped when his back was stomped and he took a second to keep himself from retorting. He looked at Mahiro after a second and shrugged,"I'm rolling."

Asphyxiated said:
"Ack-" Vex gasped when his back was stomped and he took a second to keep himself from retorting. He looked at Mahiro after a second and shrugged,"I'm rolling."
"I guess I'm hatin'." Mahiro takes his foot off Vex and walks over to his door, he looked back at him, "Are you coming?"

Making her way into the narrow corridor, the young woman walked along the path of the hallway. Her bare feet thudded dully against the stone floor with each step she took to get further away from the courtyard. Lilac irises scanned her surroundings, the tension within her slim body visible as she leaned against the wall beside her and pressed her cell phone to her ear.

“Why the hell are you calling me at school?” she asked the male on the other line, irritation clear in her tone. Her eyes hardened at the deep chuckle that was her answer. In her mind she could picture him leaning away from the phone, pressing the device to his chest to try and muffle the sound with no avail. The man had no subtle bone in his body, and he was a boisterous being. No matter how hard he tried to conceal his amusement with her it was difficult. Ravynne knew him far too well to know what he was like.

“Damn Tempest, you sure as hell know how to cheer me up, he said, sighing slightly. The young woman heard rustling on the end and furrowed her brows in confusion. It only seemed to get louder, sounding like static on her line, but she knew that wasn’t what it was. What she was hearing wasn’t interference.

“Garret Asher Blaine, put that crap down and stop annoying the hell out of me, or I swear to Chaos I will use my teleportation power to appear in front of you and shove that damn thing down your throat,” she growled, her left eyebrow twitching when she heard that familiar sound of laughter from his end, “Dammit, I’m serious, put that shit down!”

“I got it Princess, don’t bite my head off,” the male replied, his tone still filled with pleasure at having aggravated her. It seemed to be a hobby for her best friend to pull such stunts, and if Ravynne didn’t respect him as much as she did she might have eradicated him by now. The rustling sound faded from the other line, and the young Blood Drifter mentally sighed with relief. That damn thing always gave her a migraine, but she still wouldn’t forgive him for having caused it.

“One, you know I hate that name so I have no idea why you continue to use it,” she lied, rolling her lilac orbs as she pushed her raven hair over her shoulder. She knew exactly why he did it, it was the same reason for why he continued to press that stupid device to his end of the phone whenever he called, “And two, I’m seriously ticked off at you so I don’t want to hear from you right now.” And with that, the dark-haired female hung up and thrust her phone back into her bag.

‘Why he insists on doing this is beyond me, he knows the consequences,’ she thought, placing a hand to her right temple as she shifted on the wall and pressed her back against the brick. It didn’t dig into her like the tree trunk did so she decided to remain there for a moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
((( Set up post. It begins. )))

...♅Akira stood, watching their interactions. He smiled slightly. Just then, a ringing pain shot throughout his head. He quickly gripped his head and stumbled back against the wall, using it as support. His head was in excruciating agony. Soon after, the pain subsided and he looked at them all, talking♅...

“ Wh-what day is it?! What time is it?! ”

hiiroii38_zpstubadfpt.jpg

Tasuke was walked away from where he was, he felt sad and had shed a tear finally. It was coming, but he didn't expect it so soon and it annoyed him. He really needed to get back into his Darkness, he liked it there. In the cold. He saw Ravynne again and grinned at the opportunity, all he saw her do was thrust her phone into his bag after taking it away from her ear and then pressing a button.

"So. Who was that?" He grinned at her cheekily, it's not like it was any of his business and he didn't really care.

LonelyAssassin said:
"I guess I'm hatin'." Mahiro takes his foot off Vex and walks over to his door, he looked back at him, "Are you coming?"
"I wish," he mumbled to himself as he got up from the floor and followed after Mahiro.

Cerin got tired of all of the confusion these people were causing and huffed out a thick cloud of black smoke in annoyance. He decided to get to the point and lifted his right leg only to kick Xander out of his unconscious state," wake up."

Mio watched as Xander was kicked and stepped backwards in a flash of fear. However, it left the moment it came, and she pointed a finger at Cerin accusingly,"Bully!!" She latched herself onto his leg whilst yelling,"don't kick my father you bully!!"

Cerin blinked when the child clung to his leg, his eyes going wide. "Eeehh?!" He lifted his foot from the ground when he started to panic,"Get it off!! Get it off!!"

Soren watched the child and Cerin, causing another sigh to escape. He crouched down next to Cerin's leg and gently pulled the girl from it, speaking as softly as his deep voice could manage,"Hey now, it's ok, Cerin was just trying to wake him up for you. He didn't hurt him, I promise," he lifted the girl into his arms while he stood, holding her,"Now, who did you say this man was?"

The red head fell over when he was kicked, but woke a few minutes after his head hit the ground. He jumped up from the floor as if nothing had happened, his hands balled into fists next to either side if his face as he bounced between facing Soren and Cerin. The moment his emerald eyes landed on the child he stopped and dropped his hands to his side. "What's going on here?"

Cerin stopped freaking out the moment the child was taken from his leg, and took a few steps backwards. Children were like animals to him.

Mio calmed when she was picked up, but turned in his arms and stuck her tongue out at Cerin. This man seemed to be nicer than the white-haired one. She pointed to Xander, looking from him to Soren as she spoke," Mommy said he is my father and that I had to live with him for a while," she paused to twist the picture around in her hand so they could both see before proceeding,"I have a picture, and a note."

|| sorry, I'm getting busy with a few things. these might be my last posts for the night. ||

Both Soren and Xander froze in reaction to what the child had said, staring at her in disbelief.

Soren broke the silence between them, already knowing what Xander was thinking,"well, it's not that inconceivable if you think about it. Xander, is there any possibility that this child is yours?"

"Of course there's possibilities!" Xander remained quiet after that, even as he leaned close to the girl's face to study it. He sighed after a moment and stood back up straight,"She does look like someone I-," he glanced back at the girl,"-knew, but that's not likely. I haven't seen her in a few days, perhaps a week or two. This girl looks to be maybe five to seven years old. Unless...." Xander trailed off, rubbing his chin in thought.

"Unless what?" Soren was getting annoyed with his vagueness, but tried not to show it seeing as there was a kid in his arms.

"Unless she was born in another realm.." Xander then looked back at the girl,"your mother, her name wouldn't happen to be Manase, would it?"

Soren blinked,"you mean that goddess mother was so fond of? You, and her??" He laughed a little; slightly breaking his apathetic visage,"well, she was a bit of a ditz."

Xander only peered at Soren, and didn't bother with a come-back. Instead, he softly took the picture and looked at it.

"
It had to be her...it would explain why I wasn't wearing a mask in this photo, and this girl's rapid growth."

Soren flicked Xander in the head,"don't talk about people as if they aren't here. It's terribly rude, and I'm sure this girl has a name, don't you?" He turned his violet gaze to the child.

Asphyxiated said:
"I wish," he mumbled to himself as he got up from the floor and followed after Mahiro.
HA! Gaaaay.

Mahiro let Vex go passed him and closed the door when he was out, locking it. He then walked beside him towards the courtyard of the school, he starts humming a tune on his way there.

LonelyAssassin said:
HA! Gaaaay.
Mahiro let Vex go passed him and closed the door when he was out, locking it. He then walked beside him towards the courtyard of the school, he starts humming a tune on his way there.
Vex walked beside him stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets as formed on his back. He looked at Mahiro whilst he spoke, not wanting to disrupt his humming,"where are we going?"

Mahiro looked at Vex and then shrugged, he looked forward again and remained humming throughout. When he finally stopped he spoke, "I just wanted to get out of that Dorm room before I became pregnant."

SorenDarrah said:
|| sorry, I'm getting busy with a few things. these might be my last posts for the night. ||
Both Soren and Xander froze in reaction to what the child had said, staring at her in disbelief.

Soren broke the silence between them, already knowing what Xander was thinking,"well, it's not that inconceivable if you think about it. Xander, is there any possibility that this child is yours?"

"Of course there's possibilities!" Xander remained quiet after that, even as he leaned close to the girl's face to study it. He sighed after a moment and stood back up straight,"She does look like someone I-," he glanced back at the girl,"-knew, but that's not likely. I haven't seen her in a few days, perhaps a week or two. This girl looks to be maybe five to seven years old. Unless...." Xander trailed off, rubbing his chin in thought.

"Unless what?" Soren was getting annoyed with his vagueness, but tried not to show it seeing as there was a kid in his arms.

"Unless she was born in another realm.." Xander then looked back at the girl,"your mother, her name wouldn't happen to be Manase, would it?"

Soren blinked,"you mean that goddess mother was so fond of? You, and her??" He laughed a little; slightly breaking his apathetic visage,"well, she was a bit of a ditz."

Xander only peered at Soren, and didn't bother with a come-back. Instead, he softly took the picture and looked at it.

"
It had to be her...it would explain why I wasn't wearing a mask in this photo, and this girl's rapid growth."

Soren flicked Xander in the head,"don't talk about people as if they aren't here. It's terribly rude, and I'm sure this girl has a name, don't you?" He turned his violet gaze to the child.
Mio's eyes followed between both of them as they each spoke, staying quiet so that she could keep up with what they were saying. When they came to a stop, she decided it would be best to tell them everything she knew about the situation. Taking a deep breath in before she spoke,"My name is Mio Amaha, and my mommy is a goddess of light who goes by the name Manase when she is in this realm. I was born in her realm, so I have grown a lot, but she said that I will grow fast even in this realm. I don't know why I couldn't stay with her..." Mio frowned, but shook it away before she continued,"I dont know why I couldn't stay with her, but she told me I had to live with you until she can leave her realm again."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked at Vex and then shrugged, he looked forward again and remained humming throughout. When he finally stopped he spoke, "I just wanted to get out of that Dorm room before I became pregnant."
Vex chuckled," that's not even possible." He nudged his arm lightly and grinned.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex chuckled," that's not even possible." He nudged his arm lightly and grinned.
"I feel like it might be! " He nudges back playfully and walks out into the courtyard, onto the snow and crouches down, "Looks good."

Vex raised a brow when Mahiro crouched down to the snow. He looked at the white blanket and shrugged,"it looks cold to me."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex raised a brow when Mahiro crouched down to the snow. He looked at the white blanket and shrugged,"it looks cold to me."
"It is." Mahiro spun around and threw a Snow ball at Vex's face, he then shoved his hand into his pockets, "Oh my god, should have got some gloves."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I TRIED, OKAY?
tumblr_mm50bsfFQJ1r012yho1_500_zpsez6c5igh.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
Wait

Is

That

Otoya Ittoki from uta no prince sama????!???))

Asphyxiated said:
Wait
Is

That

Otoya Ittoki from uta no prince sama????!???))
((( I thought it was obvious considering I've been using his appearance for Kenji.

Kenji has a brighter personality and hair colour to reflect his care-free, innocent attitude. Kenji = Bright Red.

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-35015534-542-348_zpsx8wws5qg.png

Akira's has a darker personality and hair color to reflect his serious, non-innocent attitude. Akira = Dark Red.

Takuma_1_zpsf9b7407d.png
)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back