• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy farm romance rp

GreenCapitalT

I've had this idea on my mind for a while and id really like to do a FxF Farm 1x1 rp. It goes as this
A young lady lives by your parents on a small farm, they told you much about her, how she brought them treats and products from her farm animals. You were also told about how she was an elf. This wasn't usual as elves and other fantacy beings stayed far from humans. but this lady was different. One day while visiting your parents you meet her.

It's an elf x human cute romance rp that i think would be super cute. I'd prefer someone who can do detail (30+ words) and is ok with sparadic reply times.

Ruby sighed as she spotted the red and white checkered cloth over the woven basket on her kitchen table.
" Mama you have got to stop taking food from the neighbor down the way." She wiped her smudged hands from her morning of planting on her white apron hanging above her blue skirts.
Her mother shrugged and laughed, " Well at least she can cook, I can't get you to make a proper jar of preserves to save your life."
With a roll of her blue eyes she eyed the basket again, "I know you have heard the rumors the same as me, anything given by a creature of magic has a price." She watched as her mother dug her hand into the basket pulling out a small glass jar with her left hand and holding a spoon in her right hand.
" Well she can magic her strawberry preserves into my mouth any day. " She chuckled popping the lid of and dipping her spoon in. Before another protest could come from Ruby's lips her mother had devoured two spoon fulls.
" Mama!"
" That reminds me I baked this loaf this morning while you were out , take it to our lovely talented neighbor and make sure to tell her that her preserves are always welcome in this house. And , " she paused a red stained mouth facing Ruby, " tell her to come to tea tomorrow, our neighbors may stand on their high horses when it comes to elves and wizards and such but I say welcome all." She finished her speech with a twirl of her spoon as she handed Ruby the basket ushering her to the small wooden door. With a groan Ruby began to make her way down the hill. Headed towards what she didn't know would be the start of a magical adventure from preserves to her heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back