• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy fantasy / fandom fxf anyone? (i beg...)

june.

𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵

flower-purple.gif
i'm going to cut to the chase. do you like a partner who won't be a brick wall when it comes to plotting? do you want to write with someone who will not shut up about ocs? do you want an rp partner who loves to gush about our writing? someone who loves to headcanon, make playlists/pinterest boards, and all that other jazz to show how bad the brainrot gets? well, maybe i'm your girl!

— i’m 21+
— quick with ooc responses, ic responses?? no comment but i’m the chatty type. i'm a struggling university student but trust i want to write.
— i only write fxf or fxnb pairings. gals being pals. so on. trans characters are totally fine.
— i only write oc x oc
— looking to use animanga fcs

as for what i’d expect from you…
— 18+
— patient with ic responses
— can write multipara
— excited about plotting/gushing about characters. my muse is very dependent on whether we mesh well tbh, and i honestly don't have any muse for rps where people don't want to discuss all the little dynamics and fun things we can add

and here are some ideas i'm itching to write :0
i have really been wanting to write a fantasy scientist. a noblewoman or even a princess of some sort who is a bit different than anticipated. appearance-wise, she looks the part of someone among the upper class. but speak to her and you'd find she's a bit... odd. she's fascinated with magic, the monsters of the world, and how it all came to be. in this world it is assumed that only nobility are able to use magic, however she is a bit skeptical whether that is actually true, or an ideology that is spread to control the masses. either way, there are a number of potential pairings for this!

♡ noblewoman x noblewoman. perhaps they are from rival families but they have a lot of tension. my scientist characters needs something from yours.

♡ noblewoman x humanoid magical being/monster. kind of self-explanatory? my character might be interested in running a few experiments here and there.

♡ noblewoman x commoner able to use magic. your character is a flaw in the system that mine is intrigued by, basically.
magic is common in the world but it mostly practiced by witches. different regions have various covens and they all have various ideas of the origin of magic, how to use magic, etc. essentially, they have different ideologies and sometimes these clash. what i'm thinking here is that our characters are two witches who come from different covens. so, they don't always agree with each other about their stance on magic. they butt heads but they aren't exactly rivals?

♡ looking to write two witches here who have a teasing sort of relationship. flirting with the enemy/rival who isn't really a rival sort of deal.

♡ this is heavy on world building! be eager to contribute!
throughout the kingdoms, the strongest people are beings dubbed as "flower maidens," women who are highly respected and associated with the flower of their kingdom. each month, the flower maidens endure a process where they slowly reach "bloom," the point in the month where their powers reach their maximum potential. however, following their "bloom" is a period of vulnerability known as "wilting." wilting is a process that can be quiet uncomfortable, sometimes even painful depending on the maiden. so here we could write...

♡ flower maiden x bodyguard/knight.

♡ flower maiden x flower maiden.
♡ demigods of some sort?? or people who act as vessels for fictional gods?? ie a vessel of the fire god can manipulate fire. maybe they are part of some military force idk. we can come up with it

♡ pirate x princess

♡ rival swordswomen

♡ dragon/wyvern riders

♡ anything that lets me write a witch/sorceress idc.

♡ a queen who nobody believes in literally just bc she's a woman and a noblewoman who's been at her side since they were kids (probably the daughter of the dead king's advisor or smth like that).

♡ adventurer x adventurer

♡ anything that lets me write super confident girlboss women. maybe it's self indulgent idc just let me write what i want 😭

♡ bonus points if that super confident girlboss woman is also extremely suspicious. is she planning the demise of the world? is she not? who knows. i love my morally grey and questionable girlies. let me gaslight gatekeep girlboss.

♡ characters who are genuinely evil. do you want to fix her or join her? 🤷‍♀️

♡ assassin x princess

♡ assassin x assassin

♡ sun and moon. black cat orange cat. opposites attract.

♡ toxic yuri. i use these words mostly ironically but atp it's a trope popular enough for me to slap onto a thread

♡ doomed relationships. tragedy. make me sad.
disclaimer that i only write ocs with fandoms against other ocs!! so i'm only looking for oc x oc pairings. additionally, i DO NOT write minors. anything that takes place in a high school setting will not remain in a high school setting. i'd rather write adults or students that are in some modified university version!

also. some of these fandoms i haven't touched in forever so bear with any mistakes i make rip.

♡ rwby
♡ soul eater
♡ chainsaw man
♡ demon slayer
♡ tokyo ghoul

♡ something like jujutsu kaisen where there are some monsters/curses and people with powers who are in charge of eradicating them. i say “something like” because i am extremely behind on jjk and honestly forgot most of the lore oops 💀

just dm me if you'd like to plot or have any questions!

Last edited:
I have two OC's that I have been dying to use, if you're still open to a partner? And if the two OC's I share aren't of any interest I'd also be open to planning and writing up a new one. Your witch concepts in particular are what caught my eyes story wise, but the overall post seemed too good to pass up ^_^ Hope to hear back from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back