• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy fantasy adventure with slow burn romance

yana

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!

I’m looking for a long-term partner for a fantasy story filled with action, adventure and romance! I would like to create a world that feels lived-in with NPCs and atmospheric descriptions, and I would love to have detailed characters that have a complicated relationship with a possible slow burn romance. I’m looking for a story that balances an exciting plot with deep emotions and inner conflicts. I'm also open to play multiple characters and platonic relationships!

About me:
  • I’m 26 and I’m looking for someone who is over 20.
  • I like to write in third person and past tense, 500-800 words/post.
  • For face claims, I prefer to use actors who have roles in medieval tv shows/movies or realistic illustrations, but I'm also okay with just a description.
  • English is my second language, so I won’t be fast with my writing and I will probably make mistakes. I'm sorry about that, but I'll try my best!
  • I prefer female characters, but I don't mind playing male characters either if I like the plot.

I have a few plot ideas that are not necessarily part of a fandom, only inspired by:
  1. In my first idea, our characters would go on quests, solve strange mysteries and hunt creatures as part of a disgraced order whose task is to kill monsters (inspired by the Witcher).
  2. My other idea is inspired by a book I read a long time ago, the plot is about a templar who goes on a quest to slay a dragon. A priest tells him that the gods will send someone who will assist him in his holy task. Instead of a great warrior however, the sings lead him to a girl who is a good-for-nothing thief.
  3. A conflict between mages who are dangerous and templars who hunt them if they step out of line (inspired by the world of Dragon Age).
  4. I just watched House of the Dragon so I would love to create a story with dragonriding, maybe even something Viking themed, but I’m open to ideas.
These are just vague ideas that I would love to fill with lots of details and worldbuilding. I have a few more concepts we could work on, and of course I would love to hear your ideas as well! If you’re interested, feel free to message me! ♥

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back