• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy, adventure...etc.

Dragoba

Writer
Okay so I am looking for about three things in a partner. Good grammar. I know we can make mistakes but please try to spell everything correctly. Length. Someone who can write at least a paragraph. No one sentences. I give what I get. You give me a sentence. I will try to get you back up by giving you more info but if you continue on doing one liners I am going to loose interest real quick. Lastly I need someone who is willing and okay with me being on only on Saturdays and Sundays. I have a really busy summer and I am not on except for those days.
Rp's. Things I have in mind.
Dragons and or any fantasy creature you can think of. I want adventure. I am okay with romance.
Dragon x sacrifice
Medieval themes.
Basically if you have an idea that is fantasy I will enjoy it.

Last edited:
That last bit is kind of wrong. About the pm responses I mean. You can't initiate a PM-coversation yet, but you're able to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back