• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nerdy tangents

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability

• Welcome to my niche little Harry Potter Search. I'm currently looking to write in one of two AUs, either an Alternate Version of the first Fantastic Beasts movie OR a 1940s AU taking place in the Harry Potter universe. I will not be following canon storylines and any canon characters that show up in the story might be a bit out of character. So if that's not something your interested in thanks for reading this far and I hope you have a lovely day.

If your interested I just have a few very basic requirements for my roleplay partners.

1. Be Patient. I work full time so it might take make me a few days to post.
    2. Post Length. Write at least four sentences per post.
    3. Communicate. Inform me of any dealbreakers you have (mine are in next tab)

Also as a heads up I do a lot of world building. So I will probably share Pinterest boards, dollmakers, reference links, etc. in the OOC throughout the roleplay. So if your the sort to like to jump into things without brainstorming I'm probably not a good partner for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back