• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fantastic beasts and where to find them

SpideyIsNotHome

Peter Parker
Hello there! I'm looking a literate writing partner to roleplay with me. :) I would be playing Newt.

I'm very open to canon character ships as well as oc (m/f or m/m, any is encouraged!)

This is an example of how I roleplay so you get a look at it :)

The wind flew past his shoulders just as Newt made his entrance into the park, suitcase clutched in hand and an urgency to his flickering eyes, catching glimpses of creatures here and there. He'd been daft, terribly so, his second visit to American grounds and he had already let magical creatures on the lose once again. He'd been a primary element in the case of Grindelwald, but even he had his limits under MACUSA's eyes. It would all be fine if he caught them without an issue. "Excuse me, excuse me sir." He weaved through the crowds, halting to a sudden stop at the sight of his niffler making his way to steal a man's pocket watch. "Oh dear, no!" He ran towards the man, hand itching to reach for his wand in response to the action. His attention had been so fixed on the creature that he couldn't stop himself, even if he could, from crashing against the man, stumbling wildly. "I'm so sorry sir." He helped the other stabilize, eyes widening a fraction. "Director Graves." He fumbled, grin nervous. "Excuse me!" Any idea of apologizing disappeared as the niffler began climbing a tree, the magizoologist following suit, lanky arms gripping onto the oak. "You dirty thief! Come back here."

I'm hoping to find someone that can write two paragraphs on, third person. All in all to have some fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back