• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms!

Slurmp

Hey, guys! This will be the first thread aside from my introduction, that I've posted. And, let me tell you, it's been a journey. Anyway. Uh. I'm going to keep this simple.
I'll do my absolute best to match your post length, so go nuts. I usually play male characters, and honestly prefer canon charcters.
Now, for the part you've all been waiting for. Fandoms. When it comes to video games, if you name it, I probably know at least something about it. But. I'm really craving Overwatch, The Witcher, and Mass Effect. There are also a handful of TV shows, books, and anime. So just ask!

Hey, guys! This will be the first thread aside from my introduction, that I've posted. And, let me tell you, it's been a journey. Anyway. Uh. I'm going to keep this simple.
I'll do my absolute best to match your post length, so go nuts. I usually play male characters, and honestly prefer canon charcters.
Now, for the part you've all been waiting for. Fandoms. When it comes to video games, if you name it, I probably know at least something about it. But. I'm really craving Overwatch, The Witcher, and Mass Effect. There are also a handful of TV shows, books, and anime. So just ask!
PM ME.

The Witcher is my life...

Sorry for potentially scaring you.... >_<

CW's The Flash? I've seen every single episode but S3EP.21/22. PM me if interested. I am willing to double and have an OC as well.

Hey there!
I can do:
Overwatch
Boku no Hero Academia
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
RWBY
The Division
Warframe
--
Though half the things don't seem that popular. You can shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I WOULD LOVE! to rp with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back