• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms with Izzy (Danganronpa, Yandere Simulator, DDLC)

Illxsixns

Aesthetic :: Purple Illusion
About Me
Name: Izzy
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/They/Them
Single/Taken: Taken

Roleplay Information
Literacy: Advanced literate, 3-8 para

Gender pairings: MxF, FxF, MxM
Pairings: Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, OC x OC

Password to roleplay with me: Bork

Single pairing: Yes
Doubling: Yes
Tripling: Yes
Quadrupling: Yes

Fandoms/Originals: Both
Canon/AU: Either

Fandoms (that I'll roleplay): Danganronpa, Doki Doki Literature Club, Yandere Simulator
Extra notes on Danganronpa:
~I roleplay using the Japanese honorifics that they use because I played the Japanese version
~Tell me how far you are in the series so I don't spoil anything

Extra notes on Yandere Simulator:
~Yes, I roleplay using the whack logic of the occult club

Places I roleplay: Emails, here

Extra info:
~My OCs are all female
~If you don't use my password when requesting a roleplay with me, you'll be ignored
Key
If a character in the play for me section is this color, it means that I really really really want that character played for me
If a character in the I can okay section is this color, it means that I really really really want to play them
For Canon x Canon pairings, just run the pairing or pairings you want to do by me

Danganronpa
Play for me: Leon, Mondo, Yasuhiro, Aoi, Sayaka, Twogami, Mahiru, Teruteru, Nagito, Hajime, Peko, Izuru, Komaru, Ruruka, Seiko, Rantaro, Korekiyo, Himiko, Angie, Ryouma, Kaito
I can play: Byakuya, Chihiro, Junko, Mukuro, Kyouko, Touko/Genocide Jack, Ryouta, Natsumi, Mikan, Hiyoko, Kazuichi, Ibuki, Gundham, Fuyuhiko, Sonia, Chiaki, Kokichi, Kaede, Gonta, Kirumi, Tenko, Maki, Shuichi

Doki Doki Literature Club
Play for me: Sayori, Yuri
I can play: Natsuki, Monika

Yandere Simulator
Play for me: Taro, Budo, Amai, Osoro, Kizana, Kokona, Megami
I can play: Ayano, Osana, Hanako, Info-chan, Raibaru, Midori, Oka, Uekiya

Form to fill out to roleplay with me:
Your self introduction: (optional)
What you want to Roleplay: (fandom or original? Gender pairing(s)? How many pairings? What kind of pairings?)
Do you ever ghost or leave for long periods of time without saying (be honest please, I won't mind either way):
Password: (the password in my Roleplay information)
[/spoiler]​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back