• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms Search

leaves_1215

Unlucky Member
Thanks for taking a look! Stay awhile 😌

About me
I’m 30, My pronouns are She/They/Them.
I prefer my partners to be at least in their 20s.

OOC discussion is a must. It’s how we get to know what the other person enjoys in writing etc and makes it easier to be honest when things come up in real life

Please try not to ghost and I will do the same for you.

I work 40 hrs a week but I’m quick to respond. I’m in the Pacific time zone

I’m alright with on site or discord

Responses
Mine are usually 3-7 paragraphs long and I take special care to consider what you wrote before me in my response. I would hope you would do the same back. If it feels like you would rather write fan fiction on your own I might lose interest because the back and forth is why rp-ing is fun.

I don’t have a minimum post length. Write what comes natural to you. If you do your best to match me I will be happy.

ships: I’m cool with F/M, M/M, F/F and poly ships

Fandoms

2174086F-9DC3-4967-91B2-05E3805990D5.jpeg
~ Gundam Wing
An old anime but it was my first love
and I would be thrilled to write it 🥺

Who I would want to write: Heero, Duo, Quatre, Noin, Zechs possible OCs

Who I would want you to write: Relena, Hilde, Trowa, Noin or Zechs, open to
OCs

open to doubling and I will write any character or pairing for thishonestly. JustPM me if you have interest

26777EA5-C4D2-4B2C-848D-DEC678733E41.jpeg
~ Rurouni Kenshin
Yeah I know. But I still love Kenshin

who I would want to write: Kenshin, Megumi, Aoshi, Misau

who I would want you to write: Kaoru, Sanosuke, Misau, Tomoe

I would be open to a Post-show storyline.
I could also do next gen with Kenshi x OC, Yahiko x OC
Also we can do prequel stuff with Kenshin as Battousai

52B6F569-7A23-47AB-B095-F230BF383A0D.jpeg
~ Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
I can write anyone for this but my best are probably : Ed Elric, Riza, Roy Mustang
I preferred a post storyline rp for this but send me your ideas

AFCA45FB-E2DF-42F4-90CA-2A7CEC223FD3.jpeg
~Fruits Basket
Loved the manga and just watched the anime ☺

Who I can write: Yuki, Kyo, Shiite, Hatsuharu, Shigure, Akito, Hatori, Tohru, Kazuma, Kureno

Who you could write: anyone you like! I love them all!

Open to post Manga storyline, writing alongside the plot or creating our own

FE127ABD-68EC-417A-9DCA-4B49E4ECBFE4.jpeg
~ Attack on Titan
If you have a craving convince me!

7E21DD5C-CDEB-4257-B557-890F2A7617B5.jpeg
~ The Mandalorian ( Closed for now)
Post storyline for season 2
I can write Mando against canon or OC. Any doubling would be okay with me

5C530EB8-72EA-471A-8D0E-AE07624E6BD5.jpeg
~Demon Slayer
Bring me your ideas?

Have something else you are craving? PM me to see if I have seen it!
Some other stuff I like: Atlab/lok, halo, she-ra, LoZ, Marvel, some DC, other random anime especially 90s ones

Last edited:
Hello!!!!! I am very interested in a Fruits Basket roleplay! Really my only preferences as far as that fandom goes is that I don’t write as Yuki, Kyo, or Akito, just because those are my favorite characters to play against. But I love playing Momiji, Kisa and Hatori! I could probably play anyone else as well! I’m always down for stories with a lot of characters.
(Edit to specify- its not a definitive requirement that I don’t play the 3 I listed, I can be convinced I just don’t feel I play them up to par because they’re not my preferences)

I’m not quite sure if I can PM yet because I’m new on this site, but I’d love to discuss further. I also have a few AoT half- plots in my head if you’re looking for that as well!

Any chance you've seen Mobile Fighter G Gundam?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back