• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Megan McMuffin

The Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
✨ Introduction ✨

Hey, everyone! My name is Megan, and I'll be listing all the info necessary for roleplaying with me! To see if our writing styles are compatible, feel free to check out this writing sample from one of my older roleplays. I'll also attach some basic information about myself, and any additional information will be listed on the About page on my profile! 😊 It's very nice meeting all of you! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message me at any time, and I'll message back as soon as possible! 💙

Gender/Pronouns: Cisgender female, she/her
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Triggers: Not exactly a "trigger," but I will NOT role-play 18+ content (cursing and gore are fine!)

NOTE: On the About page of my profile, I'll list whether or not I'm currently accepting roleplay requests. If I'm not accepting roleplay requests at the time of your visit, please message me anyway. It'll allow me to see that I have someone interested in roleplaying, and I can message you back when there's an opening.

~

✨ Expectations ✨

I'm looking for an OC x Canon roleplay where we double up, playing one another's love interests. I only roleplay in the descriptive format using paragraphs (demonstrated as such in my writing sample) and ask that my roleplay partner can write at least 500 words per character (500 for an OC and 500 for my OC's love interest). A writing sample is preferred, please!

~

✨ Standard Rules ✨

• No "Mary-Sue" OCs. All characters should have flaws, otherwise they become rather dull to roleplay with. So please, don't make your character flawless in every way and make the roleplay all about him/her/them. I apologize if this seems rude, but I've just had so many terrible experiences with these 'perfect' characters. A good roleplay (or any well-written story) should involve conflict and result in growth, not follow the adventures of a character who is flawless from beginning to end.

• Absolutely NO sm*t!!! Cursing and gore are fine, but anything that ventures into "18+ territory" will result in being banned.

• Since I'm an adult, I request that my roleplay partner be 18 years of age or older.

• I strongly value communication. If you wish to change plots at any time, or even if you wish to completely stop roleplaying, please message me. I promise, it won't upset me one bit! 💙

• I often get about 1 to 3 responses submitted in a week, but I have a rather busy schedule, which causes me to not be online every single day. I ask that we give one another 2 WEEKS before spamming/asking to continue.

~

✨ Fandoms/Love Interests (ranked based on current interest) ✨

• Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball Super
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Piccolo, Whis, Perfect Cell, and DBS Broly

• Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Joey Wheeler, Marik Ishtar, Seto Kaiba, Mai Valentine, and Tristan Taylor

• Steven Universe
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Bismuth, Peridot, Lapis, Amethyst, and Jasper

• Undertale
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Sans, Mettaton EX, and Papyrus

• My Hero Academia
    ⭐⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida, and Momo Yaoyorozu

• SPY x FAMILY
    ⭐⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Fiona Frost and Yuri Briar

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [2012 version]
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Raphael and Karai

• Total Drama Island/Action/World Tour
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): DJ, Duncan, and Alejandro

• Avatar: The Last Airbender [animated series]
    ⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Sokka, Zuko, Mai, and June

• The Legend of Korra
    ⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Korra, Bolin, and Prince Wu

• Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
    ⭐⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Marinette, Luka, Zoey, or Alya.

• The Owl House
    ⭐⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Darius or Hunter

• Gravity Falls
    ⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Wendy

• Star vs the Forces of Evil
    ⭐⭐⭐
    Love Interest(s): Star, Heckapoo, or Janna

• Infinity Train
    ⭐
    Love Interest(s): Tulip, Mirror Tulip/Lake, Jesse, Grace, or Min-Gi