• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πŸπšπ§ππ¨π¦π¬ βœ– 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐬

Hakuji

β€œDon’t be fooled, I am No Hero..”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1615408990564.png

Howdy everyone! Thanks so much for taking the time to click and read this!
My name is No Hero and after a brief hiatus I am back and on the hunt for
some exciting and great role plays again! Below I will list things that I am
currently interested in! And if you find anything here that you like go ahead
and send my a PM or comment here :D I look forward to hearing from you
all!

_______________ Rules_________________
I never pressure people for replies, and I would appreciate it if you did the same for me. I do not mind being reminded that I owe you a reply, but sending me a new message every few hours will not be appreciated. I am a full-time employee and I am unable to reply when I am at work, understandably, I cannot be on here 24/7. Most of the time, and especially during busy hours, It stresses me out to no end. Please note that if we have an ongoing storyline and I need to go on a hiatus for any reason, I will always inform you beforehand; either through a direct message or a public status. I will also state my estimated return.

I expect everyone to act in an adult fashion. I am not here for the petty stuff or the gossip, nor am I here to participate in popularity contests. If there is an issue that you have with me, I ask that you address to it me personally; Do not tell your friends or my friends, or be passive-aggressive about it. I value reliability and maturity more than anything else.

I , like most people, can be prone to writer's block. If I send you a reply that you find difficult to work with, please do let me know and I will rewrite it. Likewise, if we are having a storyline discussion and you do not like one of my suggestions, do not hesitate to tell me so. I am not easily offended.

I must stress that I am a multi-para/novella roleplayer at heart, and that is the length of writing I find easier to work with. Saying that, I don't enjoy one liners and single paragraph replies. I will always at least have 3 paragraphs and that's still a bit small for me. I like detail and I enjoy writing everything out. Quality over quantity is something that I do firmly believe in. So if a paragraph is all you can do I get it! And I am okay with that! But I don't think I would be the right partner for you.

I am most comfortable with MxF and MxM pairings, and I don't participate in doubling. Now writing multiple characters at once is no problem for me. But I won't double primarily because I just don't have the time to do so anymore.

I
prefer to have a storyline discussion before writing with anyone. Having a blueprint to follow, and knowing that both of us are on the same page with regards to the direction of the roleplay, really does help. Sending me a starter without any discussion beforehand will not be responded to.

I am in charge of my character's and you are in charge of yours. No Godmodding here!

I am willing to engage in all sorts of genres. The ones I find the hardest are: Sci-fi, FxF, and Apocalyptic

I am a very nervous jelly bean! So if I seem a bit guarded when we first interact I apologize for that!!!

_______________ Fandom Ideas_________________
**Roles I wish to portray are
bold italicized

[Kimetsu no Yaiba]
Kokushibou x Yorichii
Doma x Kaigaku
Kaigaku
x Zenitsu
Demon Tanjiro x Giyuu
Tanjiro x Muzan
Azasa x Kaigaku

[Witcher]
Geralt x Oc

[Inuyasha]
Adult Rin
x Sesshomaru
Izayoi x Inu No Taisho
Inukimi x Inu No Taisho

[Outlast]
The groom x Oc

[Love is an Illusion]
Hyesung
x Dojin

[Attack on Titan]
Levi
x Erwin
Annie x Armin
Annie x Bertholdt

[MCU]
Peter Parker x Oc

_______________ Original Ideas/Prompts_________________

Character bitten by a vampire//Poly relationships//Secret Relationship//Arranged marriage//Seek Revenge//Seeing impaired//Hearing impaired//Human mutants//Omegaverse//Drug addiction//Mental Health//It's not what it looks like!// Closeted x Non Closeted//Bestfriends//Rivals//Angst//Caught in the act//Harmless Prank gone wrong//Kissed the wrong person//HeroxVillian//Crime//Mafia//Hospitals//AU//Ancient Greece//Rome//

Last edited:
Hello,my name is SugarCandy or you can just call me Candy for short! I would be interested in one of your OC rps if you are up to it as I have several things I also enjoy that was listed. Feel free to message me anytime!

Hello,my name is SugarCandy or you can just call me Candy for short! I would be interested in one of your OC rps if you are up to it as I have several things I also enjoy that was listed. Feel free to message me anytime!

at this very moment I am
More interested in the fandoms but thank you for reaching out to me. Cheers for the future

at this very moment I am
More interested in the fandoms but thank you for reaching out to me. Cheers for the future
I understand and appreciate you reaching out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back