• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms, originals, etc. (Always looking!)

AriaPsiana389

Hellish Zoroark
Hey, I'm looking for a rp partner (as you guessed)

Please at least read the bits in bold before you look at what I rp! They're the important bits!

Kinda looking for a romance, I guess, just not a jump in and straight away, at least a bit of build up. I just need to develop my skills for my fanfics. Doesn't have to be romance though.

Sadly I only look for FxM, me being female. I'm not against any others, I'm just more comfortable with being a female role. I don't really care what age you are, I was brought up around people that were a lot older/younger than me so it doesn't really bother me. Mature scenes don't bother me either, just don't go into detail, please. I'd rather keep a little bit of my innocence (whatever I have left). I only ever play one character, unless that character has pets or there are minor side characters.

Post length doesn't matter, just do what you are comfortable with. I'm not good at doing long ones, but I can put some detail in there.

Feel free to suggest anything, doesn't have to be by this plot. Plots will be added to or changed. If it's not a romance, you don't have to be a male character.

Also, I may disappear from time to time, I have a bad internet connection. I also don't mind what your activity is like, just post at least once a week.

I am willing to do fantasy/sci-fi. Well, I'd prefer that, but I'm open to any kind of roleplay. If you're interested in other fandoms just ask and I'll see how much I know about it.

If it's a fandom rp, I'll prefer to be an oc, I'm not good with matching canon characters in rp's. But if you want see if I would do any other rp's just ask!

I prefer doing 1x1 in pm's though.

• Maximum Ride (Manga, have yet to read book 9)

Bakugan (I have no idea where I am on this)

Inuyasha (^ Ditto^)

Avalon Code (Ur and Rempo are precious children!)

Phantasy Star 0 (I have always shipped the main character and the partners)

Fossil Fighters 1, 2 & 3 (played and completed champions and frontier, have yet to finish first one)

Lux-Pain

Summon Night (Sword craft 1&2 and Twin Age)

Inazuma Eleven

Grand Guignol Orchestra

Kingdom Hearts 385/6 days (Working on getting others)

Rune Factory (2 & 3)

Fullmetal Alchemist (Finished manga)

Zombie Loan

Bungou Stray Dogs
    (Just started it, but love it. Manga)

Monsuno ((?) I have no idea how this would work, finished it all, I think)

Naruto (got up to book 27, on the look for more)

Dragon Quest IX or VI (Also completed both)

Megaman ZX /Advent (Can't remember which I finished, played both)

Kid Icarus: Uprising (I have completed this)

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Or if you want a fates character, go a head, but of course, I haven't played it yet)

Okami/den

Digimon
    (Mainly ds games (dawn/dusk/world))

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (haven't yet completed but I know what happens)

Fairy Tail (Have not got far at all, at the end of Deliora arc)

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (Rewatching series, watched all when I was like 8, be aware, I'm not great at duels)

D.Gray Man (got to around 24 episodes? Lavi just appeared)

Black Butler (Watched all apart from book of circus)

One Piece (book 24(?, not sure))

Pokémon (also Ranger, Mystery Dungeon (not super) and Conquest)

Chrno Crusade (I have watched the entire anime, not the manga)

I'll work around what plot you want and what character you are, so just tell me what RP you want and I'll work with it. (But please consider the bits in bold above! Or just read the bullet points below!)

• I only play female, sadly.

• I'm not great at doubling, I get confused easily. I play side characters though

• I prefer to rp in conversations.

• OOC, fine by me.

• Don't be afraid to pester me for a reply. I'm rather forgetful.

• I like romance, but there doesn't have to be any.

• I'll try and match your post length but the most I can do is one, possibly two paragraphs.

• One liners are ok with me, I'll tend to do them to move things along or if characters are talking.

• For a romance, any kind of relationship is fine with me (That includes abusive).

• I only do MxF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested to do the Legend of Zelda: TP -one? Maybe Link x Midna? Actually, i'll PM.

AriaPsiana389 said:
Added some plots and not-so-pretty BBcodes! Bump~
Can't have too many rps!
Hey I am interested if you will have me xD probably most interested in warring clans and another world to be honest out of everything you have suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
DemonicPossession said:
Hey I am interested if you will have me xD probably most interested in warring clans and another world to be honest out of everything you have suggested.
Yay! I'll pm ya!

I'm up for suggestions too

Hello there ^^

I know this is a one on own thread, but I was wondering If you would possibly be interested in doing something along the lines of a small group?

Hello. Are you still interested in Fire Emblem Awakening RP? I've played through the story and reached the end and always have been a sucker for Fire Emblem.

Human with powers x Human with powers I'm interested in doing something like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back