• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms long term roleplay

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello Awesome people! Female writer here and I’m bored like crazy today. I’m looking for an awesome plot I can get excited about to drag me out of my misery.

- Long term only!
- 3rd person and past tense only.
- oc (me) x canon (you) ships.
- you must play canon and love triangles are preferable.
- Lots of detail at least multiparas please! So literate to advanced although I can work around my partner.
- Do not ghost, if you’re busy or need time away I’d rather you say. I’m a super friendly writer.
- I can do doubles! But ideally I don’t want to have to.
- I do have dyslexia so as much as I try sometimes some errors will escape me.
- I am sick to death of people asking me my kinks and limits. Story based only!
- Also please don’t use names like Babe, hun etc it makes me feel uncomfortable. Only here to roleplay!
Fandoms I’m looking for- if they have an * next to them I really really want to do that fandom.

*** Divergent.
* The Vampire Diaries.
*Merlin
*Reign
* Narnia
* Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
YOU
Riverdale
Hunger Games
The 100
*The Kissing Booth.
* To all the boys.
*Pride and Prejudice
* Little Women.

Please only dm if you know the fandom well. I’m absolutely desperate to do a romantic long term clean roleplay and I’m desperate for Divergent, the Kissing Booth, To all the Boys and the Vampire diaries! These are currently my favourite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back